This user currently has no profile.
Alex Cook is a graduate of the University of North Carolina, where he studied economics. In college he founded Tar Heel Business, a print and internet publication focused on business and economics. Alex now writes for frontieroutlook.com, where you can read about macroeconomic trends and investment ideas.
- Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Frontier Outlook The purpose of this site is to shed light on under-reported stories and world events that sometimes get buried on the back pages, but ultimately end up moving markets and making bigger headlines. There are two parts of this site, the Reports and the Weekly Briefing. Reports are the main commentary from this ...More
site, and the Weekly Briefing is a recap written each Sunday on the past week’s developments and a preview of what to expect in the next week. Follow Frontier Outlook on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cook503
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- "Mr. Cook. You must be... on Financial Reform Bill: A Crisis Wasted
- Not so sure how much GS rea... on The Endgame for Goldman Sachs
- Lol, wouldn't that be funny... on Goldman Sachs, John Paulson, And 'The Fabulous ...
- Partially agree, partially ... on The Endgame for Goldman Sachs
- "A FutureOfCapitalism.... on Goldman Sachs, John Paulson, And 'The Fabulous ...