This user currently has no profile.
I was born in 1956 in USSR. After graduation from college in 1979 I worked full-time as an IT specialist. Until 1990 I worked for different companies in the Soviet military industrial complex. I created a small software business in 1991, which failed in 1993. I worked for Oracle Corp in 1995 in Moscow. In 1996 I moved to the US, where I continued working as an IT professional, which is still my main source of income. I became a US citizen in 2006 and started investing in 1998. I had an extremely successful 1998 and 1999, very bad 2000 and 2001, then recovered. I mostly invest in what I know, which means mostly high tech companies, but wouldn't discard any opportunity. I'm trying to make my performance better and share my ...More thoughts in my blog Muddling Investor (http://muddlinginvestor.blogspot.com/).
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Muddling Investor I started this blog mostly to explain to myself what am I doing with my investments. Sometimes other people are interested in my reasonings, which is great. Sometimes they even leave comment, which is even better.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Good research, but not rela... on What Happens To Dividend Growth Investing When ...
- My last comment on this art... on 10 Reasons Barry Ritholtz Is Wrong About Gold
- Doug,One thing is what IRS ... on 10 Reasons Barry Ritholtz Is Wrong About Gold
- To Interesting Times:> I... on 10 Reasons Barry Ritholtz Is Wrong About Gold
- Good, thoughtful article. T... on Airbus Vs. Boeing: Who Has The Airplane Of The ...
Latest comments on Alex's Articles