This user currently has no profile.
I'm a self-directed investor seeking financial independence. I am currently in the accumulation and growth phase. I am an engineer by training and profession, and I tend to approach each investment and overall portfolio as a mathematical hypothesis with quantifiable risk and return potential.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Advice to LSC - If it works as advertised, it's a great way to diversify and hedge a balanced stock/bond portfolio. Jan 9, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- SVXY seems to be broken thi... on The Time To Buy SVXY Is Now, And Maybe Again Later
- There is something seriousl... on AccuShares Launching New VIX ETFs: How VXUP And...
- the 4% lands in the hands o... on The Relation Between VXUP And The VIX Futures
- I know this reply is a litt... on Optimal Puts Versus Inverse ETFs for Hedging
- What if the conspiracy theo... on COMEX Gold Inventories Plummet: Shorts May Be F...