This user currently has no profile.
I'm a self-directed investor seeking financial independence. I am currently in the accumulation and growth phase. I am an engineer by training and profession, and I tend to approach each investment and overall portfolio as a mathematical hypothesis with quantifiable risk and return potential.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Advice to LSC - If it works as advertised, it's a great way to diversify and hedge a balanced stock/bond portfolio. Jan 9, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- What if the conspiracy theo... on COMEX Gold Inventories Plummet: Shorts May Be F...
- @Author, perhaps you can cl... on Tapering: The Fed Means It
- The Fed's ability to issue ... on Tapering: The Fed Means It
- what ARE the two risks? Sor... on The 2 Biggest Risks Facing Stocks Right Now
- What this market and genera... on A Bear's Best Effort At Making A Case For The B...