There was a 10% flash crash today at 4:15 in the widest traded ETF in existence- SPY. Nobody noticed. If that isn't complacency, what is? Oct 18, 2010
Yep, the 50 day simple and exponential moving averages are, indeed, resistance. No good for the bulls! Jul 21, 2010
VTI - key day reversal w/ bad inflation news? NYMO and NYSI show oversold conditions. S&P stubbornly over 1200. Seems technically bullish Apr 22, 2010
- Andrew Noland on This proves CAPM is wrong. Excellent overall point, and I agree with you t...
- Northwest Investor on Annecdotal Evidence of What? One painful lesson of marketing experience: syc...
- E Nuff Sed on The End of the Sucker's Rally of 2009? Good counter intuitive thinking. I am not sweat...
- Alex Trias on Simple Verses Exponential - Two Very Different Tales For anyone out there following my model portfol...
- Alex Trias on Simple Verses Exponential - Two Very Different Tales The point may be on the way to becoming moot to...
- Simple Verses Exponential - Two Very Different Tales (2 Comments)
- The End of the Sucker's Rally of 2009? (1 Comment)
- Annecdotal Evidence of What? (1 Comment)
- This proves CAPM is wrong. (1 Comment)