View as an RSS Feed
Lightstream: Drilling For Value And A 9% Dividend
- Lightstream has an excellent track record of reducing costs while maintaining production, and projects it will cover maintenance capex, growth capex, and the dividend from free cash flow in 2014.
- Lightstream has financed its impressive growth through debt, leaving it with a high debt burden, this is balanced by extensive insider buying and a stock price of .56 book.
- Lightstream has a high liquids/oil weighting, with extensive proven reserves. In addition, Lightstream has large undeveloped areas.
- Use of advanced recovery methods will expand proven reserves, while stabilizing the decline rate of wells in production.
- Risks And Rewards Of Eagle Rock Energy Partners