The articles submitted here are written by Alexander Wallin, the founder and CEO of SprinkleBit, the first authentically social online investing platform for the next generation of DIY investors. An experienced investor and licensed principal (series 7, 63, 24), you can also follow him on Quora here: http://www.quora.com/Alexander-Wallin-1
i have been president of a real estate holding company in Washington State and managed commefcial property sales, leasing, entitlements, etc. for just over 40 years. I am now retired and hoping the little bit of real estate and equities i own will be enough to let me enjoy retirement.
Peter Casula, Jr. grew up in the beautiful Shoreline Community of Madison, Connecticut. A graduate of Daniel Hand High School, he took jobs typical of an industrious youth— a paper boy for the New Haven Register, working at the local grocery store, and then at the town newsstand. As a young man he joined the Capital City/ABC-Shoreline Newspapers as an assistant pressman, and then made the transition to the Journal Register Company from 1991 to 2010. Though his career was in the printing industry, Mr. Casula always enjoyed the intricacies of finance and Wall Street. Self-taught and a student of varied portfolio models, he advises and manages on a daily basis hundreds of thousands of dollars for private clients in retirement and college funds. His years of experience have recently resulted in his new book, Inter-Economic Market Allocation: How the Average Investor Can Beat the Market! Combining practical wisdom with principles taken from his deep Christian faith, Mr. Casula has developed a practical formula for today’s market.
Peter Casula is an avid sports fan (especially of the Yankees) and has managed and coached local softball teams. He is single and currently resides in Clinton, CT. His book can be ordered at www.rosedogbookstore.com.
Work - Printer
Book - Inter - Economic Market Allocation: How the Average Investor can Beat the Market!
Managing Families Retirement Plans
Investing, Bible Study, Internet, NFL - VIKINGS, MLB - Yankees,
Favorite TV Shows:
Old Tv Shows of the Sixties and Seventies
Star Trek, All Terminators, Commando,
Passion Christ 2004
The Parent Trap
Back To The Future
Princess of the Nile
The Trojan Horse
Legions of the Nile
Bible - New Testament, Proverbs,
Inter - Economic Market Allocation
Edit Contact Information
5 Liberty Place Apt.2
Clinton, CT 06413
Education and Work
Edit Education and Work
* Daniel Hand High School '80
Journal Register Company
February 1991 - Present
North Haven, CT
Daniel Hand High School Class of 1980 Reunion
You are cordially invited to join us at the New York Hilton Midtown in New York, NY on October 27, 2015 for Pristine Advisers/CEFNetwork’s 2015 Global CEF, BDC, MLP Investment Community Conference: Transforming Global Potential Into Investment Opportunities.
This year’s program will feature insightful discussions on identifying potential opportunities within the Closed-End Fund, BDC and MLP Space.
In this low yield and interest rate environment, we are all searching for signals of change and emerging trends in the markets in order to meaningfully impact our portfolios. Learn how we are positioning to benefit amid the post QE landscape at our 2015 Investment Conference in New York, NY.
Space is limited - reserve your sponsorship or vendor display today.
300 of your peers attended in person in 2014. 500+ via the webcast/videocast both live and replays. See what great things our community has to say about this event here. [https://vimeo.com/111137461]
Join us this October to get the latest market insights from teams across the investment spectrum.
Session Spotlights for Q&A This Year Include:
· Achieving Investment Goals
· Alternative Investments Strategies & Leverage Approach
· Effective Asset Allocation
· A Case for Index Fund Portfolios
· Performance Comparisons of Index Funds vs Actively Managed Funds
· Alpha vs Beta
· International Markets
· Fixed Income
· Master Limited Partnerships
· Business Development Companies
· Best Market Segments for Dividends and Income
· Current and Future Attractive Sectors
· Overview of 2015 and Outlook for 2016
View details of last years’ event [ http://www.cefnetwork.com/conf/2014/2014conference.php]
Last events Featured Keynote Speakers Included Top CEF Investors & Analysts:
· Elias Lanik, Analyst at BofA Merrill Lynch
· John Cole Scott, PM of Closed End Fund Advisors
· Ken Fincher, PM at First Trust and another PM at First Trust covering ETFs
· David Wertheim, Deutsche Wealth & Asset Management
· Don Suskind, Head of ETFs, PIMCO
· Dean Choksi - Portfolio Manager, Fifth Street Management
· Eduardo Solano, Product Manager at Mexico Fund
· Michael Jabara and Stephen Miner, Analysts at Morgan Stanley
· Steve Pikeny and Ben Johnson, Analysts at Morningstar
· Noel O’Halloran, CEO of Kleinwort Benson
· Grier Eliasek, President of Prospect Capital
· Mariana Bush, Analyst at Wells Fargo
· Sangeeta Marfatia, Analyst at UBS
· Alex Reiss, Analyst at Stifel Nicolaus
· Portfolio Manager, Legg Mason
· Portfolio Manager Tortoise Capital Advisors
· Portfolio Manager, Miller/Howard MLP Fundamental Index
· Portfolio Manager, Clearbridge Advisors
· Portfolio Manager, Morgan Stanley Investment Mgmt.
· Portfolio Specialist / Index – Yieldshares
· Portfolio Specialist / Index – River Oak ETFs
· Supporting Sponsor: NYSE Euronext, Financial Advisor Magazine, Private Wealth, ETFGI.com, Global Investor Spotlight, and more.
Sponsors and vendors will receive featured coverage in Pristine’s newsletter with an audience of over 80,000 industry professionals/investors in our databases as well as viewed by over 800,000 industry professionals and investors in our social media circles.
Sponsors and vendors total audience exposure prior to our event is over 2,220,000 community members.
Sponsors and vendors are given a list of attendees for their review enabling them to evaluate their investment in participating.
Qualified Financial Planners can earn 6 CFP Continuing Education Credits for attending.
Space is limited - reserve your discounted sponsorship or vendor display today.
Contact us for more details.
(if you are not the correct person at your firm to receive this, may we trouble you to pass this along or else provide us with the appropriate contact?)
Thank you kindly,
Tel: 631-756-2486 | Cel: 646-610-3340 | Fax: 646-478-9415
Why Hire Us? https://vimeo.com/66190623
Follow Us Online!
Follow CEFN Online!
social-facebook-button-blue-icon CEFNsocial-twitter-button-blue-icon CEFNsocial-linkedin-button-blue-icon CEFNIE-SZ-icon
This email may contain confidential and privileged information and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the email from your system. It should not be transmitted to any other person without the consent of the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Pristine Advisers www.pristineadvisers.com
üConsider your responsibility to the environment - think before you print!