Alicia Damley has deep expertise in the financial sector. Her most recent 3 year track record (2007 thru 2009) delivered double-digit out-performance vs the MSCI global financials benchmark. Ms. Damley spent 10 years in public accounting focused on accounting and financial reporting analysis of financial services clients. She subsequently moved to the buy-side where she has covered the global financial sector as both an analyst and portfolio manager for the past 11 years. She is a Chartered Accountant and CFA charterholder. She also holds an MBA from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto.
- Description: Mutual fund manager. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Alicia Damley.
Currently, there are no blog details for Alicia Damley.
Currently, there are no book details for Alicia Damley.
Latest Comments more »
- Recent equity and real esta... on Revisiting Baby Boomer Trends and Opportunities...
- Good combination of profita... on Timing Entry Into European banks
- Your welcome!In the broader... on Timing Entry Into European banks
- A key difference between th... on European Financials: Useful Progress
- Nick,Apologies on the salut... on What to Do Now as the EU Debt Crisis Lurches Again
Latest comments on Alicia's Articles