All American Investor
This user currently has no profile.
Steve Cook received his education in investments from Harvard, where he earned an MBA, New York University, where he did post graduate work in economics and financial analysis and the CFA Institute, where he earned the Chartered Financial Analysts designation in 1973. His 40 years of investment experience includes institutional portfolio management at Scudder. Stevens and Clark and Bear Stearns, managing a risk arbitrage hedge fund and an investment banking boutique specializing in funding second stage private companies. Through his involvement with Strategic Stock Investments, Steve hopes that his experience can help other investors build their wealth while avoiding tough lessons that he learned the hard way.
- Description: Full time investor.
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Gold, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Strategic Stock Investments SSI provides an investment management site. Management runs three Portfolios (Dividend Growth, High Yield and Aggressive Growth) all designed to provide a growing income stream to the investor. The site contains the Portfolio holdings, the analytical back up for those holdings, a daily newsletter and ...More
Subscriber Alerts announcing Buy ans Sells as they are made in the Portfolios. A third party portfolio performance measurement firm records a 300 basis point plus out performance of the S&P annually for the last ten years with a beta of .6
Investing for Survival Analysis of technical, fundamental, economic and political events impacting Your Money. Strategies for protecting your investments and your life style when the global ruling classes are making a mess of fiscal and monetary policies.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- actually you would be incor... on Remember Buy Low, Sell High?
- thanks for the correction o... on Sanofi Looks Overvalued At $41
- check out our daily blog at... on Kimberly Clark Near Sell Price
- True, but they will probabl... on Brown-Forman: We Are Selling At Current Price L...
- check out our blog at http:... on It's Too Late To Buy Intel