This user currently has no profile.
Developer, Chief Strategist and Head Writer of AllanTrends.com, a trading service based upon a proprietary algorithm that identifies the dominant trend of any stock, index or ETF.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
AllanTrends I send out an email with Hourly, Daily and Weekly trading signal thresholds, or "pivots". If the threshold is hit between emails, trades are assumed to be initiated. Pretty simple stuff. I cover over 50 symbols, SPX, QQQ, GLD, SLV, and their leveraged counterparts in the world of ETF's. The methodology can be ...More
applied on intraday timeframes all the way up to Weekly trading, where all trades are entered/exited on Monday's Open. This is a true trend following service, using the algorithm in an objective, mechanical and disciplined approach to trading and investing.
AllanTrends.com Trend following is the holy grail of trading. It took me 20 years of trying everything in the book (many books) with commensurate gains and losses find this basic truth and tenant of successful trading. Trend following is not as easy as its name implies, if it was, everyone would be doing it. But a simple ...More
algorithm that identifies trends and when those trends are in danger of reversing has generated the very best trading of my career. My new site shares that algorithm in a simple, understandable and very profitable way.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Excellent point. Making mon... on Announcing Winners For Seeking Alpha's First-Ev...
- "There is compelling e... on A Friday The 13th Omen For Stocks
- In a hundred years, the See... on Sorry But This Is Not 1997 For The Market
- Why Friday Was Important: F... on Friday's Sell-Off: Assessing The Damage And Opp...
- I've posted an updated NVIV... on InVivo Therapeutics: Long Idea Playing Out With...
Latest comments on Allan Harris's Articles