Brazilian Telecom Oi S.A.: A Good Value After The Recent Fall
- Fourth quarter should see a seasonal rebound in EBITDA with strong additions in pay-TV subscribers.
- Oi Telecom has fallen over 70% since the spring 2014 secondary offering. Currently the shares offer a good value for investors.
- The shares trade at a discount in part due to the confusing mix of financial events over the last year.
- Safeway Update: After Canadian Sale, The Remaining Company Is Undervalued
- A Bull Case For Safeway
- Safeway: Still A Strong Buy
- Safeway Is A Strong Buy
- External Manager RMR Causes Concern At CommonWealth REIT