View as an RSS Feed
Boutique M&A Advisory Firms Challenge Large Investment Banks
- Boutiques have cornered about 15% of the $4.4 billion of M&A advisory fees U.S. companies have paid so far this year.
- If the M&A markets soften, big banks may be able to use their scale and financial muscle to put pressure on boutiques.
- The lessons from the financial crisis of 2008 indicate that big banks may also stumble in a weak M&A environment, giving boutiques the advantage.
- Is Cloud Adoption Increasing In Financial Services?
- O Multitenancy: Will Thy Survive Oracle?