Alon Bochman, CFA
Alon Bochman is Managing Partner of Stepwise Capital, a New York‐based investment partnership that combines value-investing principles with rigorous statistical methods to create a portfolio of differentiated strategies which seek to systematically exploit structural market inefficiencies. Prior to founding Stepwise, Mr. Bochman spent two years managing a $35 million equity portfolio for SC Fundamental. Mr. Bochman began his career as a programmer. He co-founded and sold a social networking software firm to Thomson-Reuters for $30 million, delivering a 3X return to investors. He holds an MBA from Columbia Business School and a BA from the University at Albany. He is a CFA charterholder.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Alon Bochman, CFA.
Currently, there are no blog details for Alon Bochman, CFA.
Currently, there are no book details for Alon Bochman, CFA.
Latest Comments more »
- Wow, funny hearing from you... on The Short Case for Crown Castle International
- I'd agree - the stock is a ... on Opportunity in GigaMedia?
- DNB,Thanks for the feedback... on The Short Case for Crown Castle International
- There is a nice follow-up a... on Friedman Industries: Ugly and Undervalued
- Thanks for the feedback!By ... on Friedman Industries: Ugly and Undervalued
Latest comments on Alon Bochman,'s Articles