Alon Bochman, CFA
This user currently has no profile.
Alon Bochman is Managing Partner of Stepwise Capital, a New York‐based investment partnership that combines value-investing principles with rigorous statistical methods to create a portfolio of differentiated strategies which seek to systematically exploit structural market inefficiencies. Prior to founding Stepwise, Mr. Bochman spent two years managing a $35 million equity portfolio for SC Fundamental. Mr. Bochman began his career as a programmer. He co-founded and sold a social networking software firm to Thomson-Reuters for $30 million, delivering a 3X return to investors. He holds an MBA from Columbia Business School and a BA from the University at Albany. He is a CFA charterholder.
- Description: Hedge Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Wow, funny hearing from you... on The Short Case for Crown Castle International
- I'd agree - the stock is a ... on Opportunity in GigaMedia?
- DNB,Thanks for the feedback... on The Short Case for Crown Castle International
- There is a nice follow-up a... on Friedman Industries: Ugly and Undervalued
- Thanks for the feedback!By ... on Friedman Industries: Ugly and Undervalued
Latest comments on Alon Bochman,'s Articles