Alpha Author is an Associate Professor at the Stern School of Business, New York University. His research focuses on corporate strategy and international expansion. He studies how and why firms enter foreign markets, why firms choose certain locations, how firms govern operations, and how expansion impacts firm performance. Alpha Author's research papers have been published in the Academy of Management Journal, Organization Science, Management Science, Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, Strategic Management Journal, Journal of International Business Studies, Organization and Environment, the Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings, and in various academic books. Alpha Author published his first book in ...More 2007. Alpha Author's academic accomplishments include several noteworthy distinctions: Newman Prize; Richman Award; Haynes Best Paper Prize; IABS Best Article Award; INFORMS Dissertation Competition (Runner-up); Richard N. Farmer Award (Finalist); Gunnar Hedlund Medal (Finalist); Academy of Management Best Paper Award (Nominations in 2002, 2003, and 2008). Alpha Author holds a B.B.A. in Finance from the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan. He earned his Ph.D. in International Business Strategy from the Stern School of Business, New York University.
- Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Forex, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Alpha Author.
Currently, there are no blog details for Alpha Author.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Alpha Author's Articles
- Ken Schulz on U.S. Small Businesses Reevaluate China Outsourc...
- christino on Is Tata's Nano the New Yugo?
- China-Enterprise on U.S. Small Businesses Reevaluate China Outsourc...
- jclevenger on U.S. Small Businesses Reevaluate China Outsourc...
- b2theory on U.S. Small Businesses Reevaluate China Outsourc...