View as an RSS Feed
View Alpha Bet's Articles BY TICKER:
Kubota: Global Farm Equipment Maker Flies Under The Radar, Offers Investors Considerable Upside
- Kubota is a major player in the global farm equipment market, and despite rapidly accelerating revenue and earnings relative to its peers, it has lagged major competitors' performance.
- Macro and industry pressures pushed Kubota more than 25% lower in late January, along with its competitors. However Kubota has not yet seen the same recovery as its peers.
- Management’s continued focus on accelerating farm equipment growth in key markets, as well as their renewed desire to structurally reform the company’s Water & Environment segment will drive earnings.
- Another strong earnings release in August along with increased recognition will help return Kubota to fair value, roughly 25% higher than its current price.
- Tupperware Will Keep Your Capital Fresh
- Deltic: Lean, Vertically Integrated And More Than Just A Timber Company, 35% Upside
- Alaska Communications: Overselling Has Led To Minimal Downside Risk, 35% Upside
- HSN: On Sale For 30% Off Heading Into The Busy Holiday Season
- Valmont: Economic Growth Concerns Create Substantial Buying Opportunity, 30% Upside
- Cherokee: Headwinds Create Opportunity; Earnings And Corporate Action Highlight It
- Magyar Telekom: T-Mobile Of Hungary Trades At A 35% Discount And Yields 15%
- Hooker Furniture Is On Sale: 20% Off While Supplies Last
- Universal: Oversold And Pays Over 4% To Wait For 20% Recovery
- Terra Nitrogen: Long-Term Holders Face Considerable Downside
- Braskem: An Overlooked Industry Leader In A Growing Market Is Turning The Corner
- RockTenn: On The Move And Not Stopping Anytime Soon
- Hudson Technologies: Imminent Catalysts Could Lead To 100% Upside In 12 Months
- United Natural Foods: More Room To Run, At Least 20% Upside
- TRC Companies: A Great Turnaround Story In A Growing Industry That Could Double In Price
- Golar Trades At A 25% Discount And Pays 5.5% To Wait For Inevitable Growth Catalysts
- ICA: Mexico's Massive Investment Will Send This Beaten-Down Stock Back To The Stars
- Playing For-Profit Education Stocks: The Government's Bet On The U.S. Economy
- The Healthy Living Movement: Longevity For You And Your Portfolio
- The Railroad: Why Coal Doesn't Matter To This American Legend
- Pied Piper: Piper Jaffray Will Lead The Banking Industry Into The Future
- Time To Set Sail With Ship Finance International
- 3 Industries Set To Profit From An Aging Population
The Most Efficient Retirement Portfolio
Jan. 28, 2013 • 7 Comments