Alpha Exposure

View Alpha Exposure's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The VirnetX Tinderbox [View article]
    I think that it is important to note that clerks turn over in August. I would therefore expect the decision in the next 4 weeks. I believe that VHC will lose and the fair value is approximately $0.
    Jul 9 03:45 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ParkerVision: Investors Need To Watch Both The Courts And The USPTO Over Next 18 Months [View article]
    I find that when people lose money, they also lose perspective
    Jun 27 03:32 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ParkerVision Still Tremendously Overvalued [View article]
    It's just about risk/reward. I think the stock is as good of a short today as it was a week ago.
    Jun 25 09:44 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • ParkerVision Still Tremendously Overvalued [View article]
    Please make sure to purchase your shares in a margin account so that I can borrow them
    Jun 24 04:42 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ParkerVision Still Tremendously Overvalued [View article]
    Quoth the Raven and I disagreed on CLSN, but we appear to agree on PRKR. My guess is that we're both interested in controversial stocks because being right on them allows for large profits. FWIW, CLSN has been a complete dog since I began publishing on it.
    Jun 24 09:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ParkerVision: Read The Transcript, Short The Stock [View article]
    FWIW, I think the stock is now worthless. I would not cover here.
    Jun 23 10:43 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • VirnetX's ASM: Updates And Insights [View article]
    This was a very helpful article. A company with a focus on short sellers and naked shorts always interests me. Thank you for highlighting this.
    May 23 11:33 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • ParkerVision: Read The Transcript, Short The Stock [View article]
    We will see what happens when the judge rules on the outstanding JMOLs.
    May 19 03:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • ParkerVision: Read The Transcript, Short The Stock [View article]
    To the longs, the transcript is only about $225, so there's no reason not to order it if you have a big position
    May 19 09:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ParkerVision: Read The Transcript, Short The Stock [View article]
    If you want to order the transcript, the person to contact is Sandra Tremel. Her contact information can be found at the following link.

May 19 08:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences - Appendix: Answering The Critics [View article]
    I think the Gravity piece was well done. They relied on the same cost-effectiveness studies I highlighted in a prior article. I don't know Whitney Tilson and have never spoken with him.
    May 5 11:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Parametric Sound: A Turkey's Desperate Attempt To Avoid The Chopping Block [View article]
    Boom
    Apr 24 03:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Exact Sciences - Appendix: Answering The Critics [View article]
    The Adcom was better for EXAS than I expected
    Mar 28 09:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • FuelCell's Backlog Faces A Steep Cliff [View article]
    Yes - and it says so right at the top of the article
    Mar 24 02:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • FuelCell's Backlog Faces A Steep Cliff [View article]
    Nobody paid me to write this
    Mar 24 11:27 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment