View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Extendicare: Better Late Than Never, Especially When At Least 30% Upside Is Likely
- Extendicare has been a value-trap for the past year, with a substantial discount to peers.
- Management may finally be on the cusp of realizing fair value for the Company through a sale or spin-off.
- In the interim, you get paid to wait with a healthy 7% monthly dividend.
Radcom: A Boomerang Ready To Launch Again
- Radcom is a baby that has been thrown out with the bathwater in the recent small-cap correction.
- Transition to software business will result in higher gross margin, stability in quarterly releases and higher sales.
- At its current price, RDCM offers significant upside.
- Radcom: Second Chance Entry Offers Significant Upside