View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
New Senior: The Next Newcastle Spin-Off To Deliver?
- NCT's recent senior housing spin-off looks undervalued.
- Above-average chances of an acquisition make the stock even more attractive.
- NCT's successful spin-off history should give investors additional confidence.
Radcom: Tread Lightly
- RDCM's stock has gone on a meteoric rise in response to Q3 Earnings.
- The stock, long undervalued, has now become overvalued as the market prices in flawless execution.
- Investors would be wise to take profits at these levels and re-entering at lower levels.
Extendicare: For Most, It's On To The Next One
- Extendicare's sale of the US business was supposed to be the catalyst that caused the stock to re-rate.
- Instead, the deal's terms left shareholders with very little to show for it, and a dividend that may be at risk long-term.
- Traders should move on, while income investors should consider looking elsewhere for stable monthly income.
Extendicare: Better Late Than Never, Especially When At Least 30% Upside Is Likely
- Extendicare has been a value-trap for the past year, with a substantial discount to peers.
- Management may finally be on the cusp of realizing fair value for the Company through a sale or spin-off.
- In the interim, you get paid to wait with a healthy 7% monthly dividend.
Radcom: A Boomerang Ready To Launch Again
- Radcom is a baby that has been thrown out with the bathwater in the recent small-cap correction.
- Transition to software business will result in higher gross margin, stability in quarterly releases and higher sales.
- At its current price, RDCM offers significant upside.
- Radcom: Second Chance Entry Offers Significant Upside