View as an RSS Feed
Interpreting Activision Blizzard's Earnings Call: Its Strong Potential
- Activision Blizzard recently reported double analyst's estimates for its Q1 2014 earnings call.
- Strong digital revenue and its plan for the future point to a stable and successful future.
- Potential for M&A represents a strong chance for value realization.
Kinder Morgan Warrants: Trash Courtesy Of Goldman Sachs
- Kinder Morgan offered long-dated warrants as merger consideration for its purchase of El Paso.
- Goldman Sachs, which has now settled a lawsuit, structured the deal to its own advantage.
- This has resulted in extremely dilutive warrants that are unlikely to be exercised.
NovaCopper: Value Created By Market Structure Deficiencies
- NovaCopper is an exploration phase copper mining company.
- Its price is depressed due to spinoff dynamics, ETF reweighting, and tax selling.
- A near-term catalyst could appear within the next month with its capital raise.