Alpha Strategist

View Alpha Strategist's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Target: A Doubtful Investment [View article]
    Apologies for the mistake. I have made the relevant corrections in the article and have explained that the company pays an attractive dividend to its shareholders. Although, a high payout ratio presents some doubt regarding the long term sustainability of this payout ratio.
    Oct 30, 2014. 01:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Lockheed Martin Still An Attractive Investment? [View article]
    My apologies. Though I totally. RAGE would probable go well with some super ferocious innovation in pipeline. Thanks for pointing out!
    Nov 22, 2013. 02:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Getting Back To Core [View article]
    Thank you.
    Nov 13, 2013. 02:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Getting Back To Core [View article]
    Thank you for your feedback and appreciation.
    Nov 13, 2013. 02:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Boeing Fly Even Higher? [View article]
    BA didn't leave any place for the shorts to play. I think the planes are going to do just fine and so does the stock.
    Nov 10, 2013. 10:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Freeport's Prospects And Commodity Expectations Are Improving [View article]
    I won't be waiting for a dip though. I don't see any some time soon... so I guess I'll take my chances now
    Nov 10, 2013. 10:14 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Freeport's Prospects And Commodity Expectations Are Improving [View article]
    Thank you for your feedback and your interesting take on FCX... It has a good, bright future and is definitely worth a long term shot!
    Nov 10, 2013. 10:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment