This user currently has no profile.
I'm a professional poker player with an interest in investing. My investing style is build on the principles of Graham and Dodd: trying to buy companies that are on sale and have a margin of safety in case the investment thesis is wrong. I discuss all my picks at my blog @ alphavulture.com
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Foreign stocks, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Alpha Vulture The Alpha Vulture blog is focused on value investing with a margin of safety. I will discuss al my stock picks, forcing myself to create a logical argument for every decision and hopefully I will be able to attract some smart readers that can point out when I'm missing something.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- There are probably going to... on Conduril: My Highest Conviction Pick
- I don't know how their reve... on Conduril: My Highest Conviction Pick
- I do own it, and it is my b... on Conduril: My Highest Conviction Pick
- I have no experience with t... on Conduril: My Highest Conviction Pick
- Yes, but apparently investo... on Conduril: My Highest Conviction Pick