This user currently has no profile.
Maz Jadallah is the founder of AlphaClone, a technology-driven investment management firm where he serves as CEO and Portfolio Manager. Prior to founding AlphaClone, Maz spent 12 years in senior financial analyst, strategy and technology management roles. Most recently Maz was SVP of Corporate Development at Nasdaq-traded OpenTV. Prior to that, Maz worked at Time Warner Inc where amongst other roles he served as Senior Director reporting directly to Richard Parsons, the then co-COO. Maz is a life long investor, a registered investment advisor representative and has a Series 65 license. He holds an MBA with honors in Finance and Management from Rollins College and a BS in Industrial Engineering from Texas Tech University.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for your thoughtful ... on Imitation
- Ron - thanks for the write ... on ETF Launch Activity Sputters in May
- Never Going Back, you can p... on A 5 Stock Portfolio That Crushes the S&P 500 Wi...
- Scott, thanks for the artic... on A 5 Stock Portfolio That Crushes the S&P 500 Wi...
- We rebalance portfolios rou... on Top Holdings of Value-Oriented Hedge Funds