A private investor of over 30 years and a business owner, I seek out deep value plays where short term negatives have overshadowed real long term value. I believe (and invest accordingly) that the best opportunities come from being a business "partner" (shareholder) with good companies and good management teams that are temporarily out of favor, and then being patient enough to be offered a very attractive exit price several years down the road.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Alpine Analytics.
Currently, there are no blog details for Alpine Analytics.
Currently, there are no book details for Alpine Analytics.
Latest Comments more »
- Liron, just coming back to ... on Finally, Downside Protection At Artio
- Thanks, Liron. You may well... on Finally, Downside Protection At Artio
- Liron,I appreciate the arti... on Finally, Downside Protection At Artio
- Kapitall,The purpose of thi... on Holding Steady: AUER's Growth Strategy Not For ...
- I didn't. Why do you ask? on General Motors: How To Bash GM - A Primer
Latest comments on Alpine's Articles