- Are We Witnessing The Setup To The Most Important Macro Trade Of 2014?
- Follow The Yellen Brick Road, But Watch Out For Lions And Tigers And Bears (Oh, My!)
- Why Any Stock Market Correction Could Be Fast And Furious
- The Alibaba IPO Will Usher In The Beginning Of The End Of This Great Bull Market
- Regression To The Mean And Why Investors Should Not Ignore Its Importance
This user currently has no profile.
My investment experience includes a Wall Street career spanning 35 years. I am retired now, and spend my time as a full-time trader and investor. I especially enjoy the research process and am always looking for the next big stock market winner. My focus is on small caps, undiscovered companies and special situtations.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Altitrade Partners Altitrade Partners is engaged in proprietary trading, investment and research. Altitrade Partners, is not an investment advisory service, and is not a registered investment advisor or broker/dealer. Investors should only base buy and sell decisions on their own due diligence and preferably with the advice ...More
of their own financial, tax and investment advisors. Altitrade Partners does not issue buy or sell recommendations. We only discuss relevant public information on specific companies, sectors or subjects that we believe to be of interest to investors. For our complete disclaimer, visit our web site at www.altitradepartners.com.
Altitrade Partners Altitrade Partners was formed in late 2013, by its founding principal who retired from Wall Street after spending almost 35 years in the securities industry. The firm specializes in seeking out opportunities in unknown and unrecognized companies that Wall Street has overlooked. The primary focus of our ...More
research is in small-cap, micro-cap, and developmental stage companies, along with special situations.Many of these companies have unique and innovative products, but have faced ongoing challenges and obstacles in the past, e.g. unattractive financing, poor management, marketing missteps, etc. We typically wait to see signs of a turnaround, or a significant internal or external catalyst, that we believe will change the past direction and the future fortunes of the company. We look for those companies whose shares are closely-held by management and/or insiders. We believe that “having skin in the game” and a vested interest that is aligned with other shareholders of the company provides the best incentive for management to succeed. We are investors in all of the companies that we write about. We encourage you to read our disclaimer at the end of all our reports, for a better understanding of any potential conflicts of interest and the risks associated with investing in highly speculative securities.Our trading activities are concentrated in both market and sector ETF’s, with a focus on the S&P 500, technology, energy, and precious metals. We prefer to use the Direxion 3X Daily Leveraged ETF’s for most of our trading activities, although we also use other ETF providers where appropriate.We welcome your comments or questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Are We Witnessing The Setup To The Most Important Macro Trade Of 2014? http://seekingalpha.com/a/1iszx Oct 13, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- The point remains that thei... on Are We Witnessing The Setup To The Most Importa...
- Carl Icahn? Isn't this the ... on How High Can Icahn Drive Apple Shares?
- It seems to me that the aut... on Tugging On Shiller's CAPE: How It Should And Sh...
- James, not according to the... on Why Any Stock Market Correction Could Be Fast A...
- Amazon currently has a mark... on The Alibaba IPO Will Usher In The Beginning Of ...
Latest comments on Altitrade Partners's Articles
- Thomas Sobon on Are We Witnessing The Setup To The Most Importa...
- Altitrade Partners on Are We Witnessing The Setup To The Most Importa...
- Ben Gee on Are We Witnessing The Setup To The Most Importa...
- timmsk on Why Any Stock Market Correction Could Be Fast A...
- Peter Palms on Why Any Stock Market Correction Could Be Fast A...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »