View as an RSS Feed
3 Stocks For The Value Investor, Growth Enthusiast And Insider Followers
- Strong growth at Air Lease Corporation. Priced on a PE multiple of just over 20, but has seen earnings growth of 77% over the past two years.
- World Acceptance Corp. is trading on a PE of 8.37, with consensus earnings forecasts pointing to annual growth of 15% over the next five years.
- Eight insiders made purchases of Pacific Premier Bancorp as the company finalizes its acquisition of Infinity Franchise Holdings and reports a 33% increase in net income.
- 5 Growth Stocks At Reasonable Prices
- Wells Fargo Looks Expensive Compared To Peers
- Goldman Looks Good With Valuation Of Only 8 Times Annualized Earnings
- Citi's Valuation Looks Cheap Given Decent Core Business Performance
- Interactive Brokers Not Pricing In Full Potential
- The JPMorgan Whale Matters But Get It In Perspective
- Dollar General Breaks Through $50, Still Looks Like A Good Value
- Tilly's Earnings Grow 20% But PE Ratio Only 11.4
- Ralph Lauren Reports Surging Sales
- Citi Is Well Positioned In 2012
- Bank Of America: Valued At 7 Times Adjusted Earnings
- EZCorp Looks Well Positioned To Continue To Thrive