This user currently has no profile.
I'm a physician who has knowledge of biostatistics and epidemiology. I enjoy investing in situations where the risk-reward curve is greatly skewed. My investment philosophy comprises a combination of ideas from Naseem Nicholas Taleb (rare, unexpected events with high significance) and Daniel Kahneman (prospect theory). I apply medical and statistical knowledge as well as probabilistic analysis to investing scenarios and aim to stack the odds for long-term success. Biotechnology investing provides a unique environment where all of my interests and training intersect.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- You can have good science w... on Celsion's 'Bad Beat' : 4 'Tells' That Longs Missed
- Venaxis' company history re... on 4 Small Biotechs With Big Clinical Trials Prese...
- I'm sorry but I just don't ... on Celsion's 'Bad Beat' : 4 'Tells' That Longs Missed
- good luck. on Celsion's Phase III Blockbuster Data Revealed A...
- right... my point exactly. ... on Celsion's Phase III Blockbuster Data Revealed A...
Latest comments on amirstep's Articles