- Lofty Valuation And Substantial Stock Based Compensation Bode Poorly For Workday
- LinkedIn - Rampant Stock Based Compensation Makes It An Enticing Short
- Gold Resources: An Asymmetric Risk Reward Opportunity
- Netflix's Net Margins - A Cause For Concern
- Netflix's Stock Valuation - Symptomatic Of Today's Market
This user currently has no profile.
I'm a private, full time trader interested in both long and short ideas. My training and background are in engineering including a decade of consulting engineering practice. I've since switched over to investing/trading which I've done full time for 15+ years and to which I bring a contrarian style. I've also recently become interested in writing and have published editorials at Forbes, PJM, and a few legacy newspapers.
- Description: Full-time Investor.
- Interests: ETFs
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Well CRM is currently value... on Lofty Valuation And Substantial Stock Based Com...
- Thanks for the comment gjed... on Lofty Valuation And Substantial Stock Based Com...
- I agree that 10X was a best... on Lofty Valuation And Substantial Stock Based Com...
- I think that is an artifact... on Lofty Valuation And Substantial Stock Based Com...
- I'm trying to understand wh... on Why I Am Bullish On Netflix Over The Long Term
Latest comments on Amit Ghate's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »