Ams Editor

View Ams Editor's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Integrated Environmental: The Greatest Story Never Told [View article]
    Can't get much worse, so they have to do better.
    Aug 5, 2014. 09:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Integrated Environmental: The Greatest Story Never Told [View article]
    Yes, but the release is not good, again. The headline stinks and there are no dollar figures - David is afraid of putting amounts in the releases and this has to change.
    Jul 26, 2014. 09:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Integrated Environmental: The Greatest Story Never Told [View article]
    Between the Oil/Gas, medical and vet markets this stock is a goldmine just waiting to be plucked. We just need to be patient - I am still buying.
    Mar 27, 2014. 10:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Integrated Environmental: The Greatest Story Never Told [View article]
    I can agree with many of your points. However I believe if IEVM were indeed private, they would have a much higher valuation.

As for production capacity, in my article I reference the press release in June when they purchased 19 machines. On page 18 of the corporate presentation on their website, the company states each machine can produce 1200 gallons per day.

(19 machines at 1200/day) x 365 days = 8,322,000 gallons of capacity from that deal alone.

Why would a company this size make this type of investment unless they felt very confident that this capacity would be put to use.

I hope for an update on their progress in the very near future. If I am correct, the future should be very bright.
    Dec 30, 2013. 06:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Integrated Environmental: The Greatest Story Never Told [View article]
    Spencer,

I understand your concerns and can agree that to date, it seems the company has had little success penetrating this market. The market for biocide in fracking wells is dominated by Glutaraldehyde and bleach. I hope to address the differences of these and the IEVM product in a future article.

As I am sure you are aware, each well is worth a great deal of money. When something works, these operators generally stick with it for fear of changing from a current process in place. Hence the testing of something new is a lengthy one.

That said, I think you seem to be missing the key points of my article.

First, the announcement of the deal with Western Water, which I believe will bring the most significant revenues to date for this company. Once they have a large customer using the product successfully, the sales to others should be an easier process.

Second, the purchase of the machines to create more capacity. For a company this size to invest that amount is a big bet on potential demand.

My guess is the next few quarters will tell a better story of where this company is and how much more recent success they have had in penetrating this market.

I am sure many investors could wait for the company to report these successful results and then invest in the stock, but if I am correct, they would likely be paying much higher prices.
    Dec 27, 2013. 10:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Integrated Environmental: The Greatest Story Never Told [View article]
    Your look back at history reflects a time when the company was attempting to sell capital equipment vs. the model they now employ selling the liquids vs. the machines. In addition, much of what you reference occurred prior to Mr. LaVance's tenure.

Benchmark merged into rock water energy solutions which chose to pursue other markets with alternative products. I believe Mr. Kinsey is no longer associated with that firm.

According to filings on yahoo finance, Mr. Kinsey has continued to add to his holdings buying over 8.2 million shares in 2013. So he must believe the company has a chance to achieve success.
    Dec 26, 2013. 01:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Integrated Environmental: The Greatest Story Never Told [View article]
    Agreed. I had to be somewhat realistic in the article, but this company has a ton of potential and real products. We just need to get the word out and it will catch fire.

Thanks.