A Seriously Siri-Less Apple
- Siri could soon be lost to Samsung with an impending deal.
- Carl Icahn owns 20% of Siri host, and seems to want to sell.
- If Apple loses their voice, they lose the war of the wearables.
Apple: Leaving Everything To Be Desired
- Apple growth is stalled and nothing was released this year with any chance of resuming growth.
- Vanishing subsidies will put into focus price difference in iPhones and erode Apple's pricing power.
- The crutch of buybacks and dividends will fail to continue to prop up stock and double-top on chart will hold.
- Apple Pay will not contribute anything of significance to bottom line.
- Apple Watch is all bark and no bite, helper phone requirement makes it a very expensive accessory.
You Can Live Without This Biotech CEF
- HQL has underperformed IBB over multiple time frames.
- Questionable motivation with recent secondary offering.
- Additional unnecessary risks make IBB the better choice.
Don't You ... Forget About Nuance
- Voice ads are on the rise and could be a major hit.
- Capitulation bottom late last year is confirming and current entry is hard to beat.
- M&A highly probable.
- Speaking Of Earnings, Here's What To Watch For With Nuance
- Now Hear This: It's Nuance's Time To Climb