- Market Performance During Government Shutdown Predicts Future Market Performance
- Apple: The Dangers Of Using Bad Data To Calculate Only One Metric
- Why I Bought Linn Energy In My Roth IRA
- An Attractive Arbitrage Opportunity In Supervalu
- It Doesn't Matter Where Returns Come From: More Realistic Modeling Of Dividend Growth Investing
This user currently has no profile.
I'm a graduate student working on my Ph.D. in organic chemistry. I hope to bring the analytical perspective needed to succeed in chemistry research to evaluating investments.
- Description: Doctoral Student. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Today is just the beginning for Supervalu: http://seekingalpha.com/a/acu9 Apr 10, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Your support for the PC mar... on Intel Missed Mobile And Now It Has Become A Div...
- Larry,I'm glad you mentione... on Why Bother Diversifying, Just Buy Berkshire Hat...
- So just to be clear: you id... on Linn Energy: Many Ponzi-Like MLP Blow-Ups To Fo...
- James:Some direct quotes fr... on Linn Energy: Many Ponzi-Like MLP Blow-Ups To Fo...
- Raifel is correct. This is ... on Northstar Realty Finance Corp. declares $0.5468...
Latest comments on Analytical's Articles
- efactor on Misleading Dividend Payout Ratios In Telecommun...
- whidbey on Market Performance During Government Shutdown P...
- Market Map on Market Performance During Government Shutdown P...
- lovesdos on Market Performance During Government Shutdown P...
- bartpr on Market Performance During Government Shutdown P...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »