- Limited Upside for Crude Offers Options Trade
- A Short-Term 'Blow Off Top' for Silver
- Playing Options on Netflix
- University of Texas's Gold Buy Is a Game-Changer
- The Case for Precious Metals
- Despite Rush, Story on Silver Continues to Strengthen
- A Managed Money Silver Play
- Energy Outlook: Natural Gas Options Opportunity
- Commodity Market Update: Industrial Demand at All-Time Highs
Gold in a Bubble? Keep Telling Yourself That
Mar. 31, 2011 • 26 Comments
- Silver Buying Opportunity Emerging
Japanese Crisis Analysis Part 2: U.S. Stocks and the Return of Panic
Mar. 18, 2011 • 11 Comments
Japanese Crisis Analysis Part 1: Currencies and the Return of Panic
Mar. 18, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Crude Topping Out... Or Just Starting Its Run?
- Waiting for a Correction in Silver: Approach With Caution
- Speculative Fervor for Crude Hits Fever Pitch: Stay Cautiously Bearish
- Crude Oil to Natural Gas Ratio at Extreme Levels
- Is It Time to Short Netflix?
- Gold: Buy the Laggard in the Precious Metals Market
- Silver Rally Going Strong - For Now
- How Much Is Left in Silver Rally?
- Is Crude Breaking Down?
- Outlook for Crude Oil: Limited Downside From Here
- Is Silver Gaining Momentum?
- Is Crude Oil Breaking Out?
- Can Gold and Silver Rally?
- Just One Stock: Heavy Upside From a Leveraged Play on Rising Silver Prices
- A New Way to Trade Natural Gas
- What Happened to Silver?
- Are Precious Metals Still a Buy?
- Neutral Tandem: Back to Strong Growth and Value Creation
- Precious Metals Correction Presents Buying Opportunity