Anchorite

View Anchorite's Comments BY TICKER:

• Oncolytics: An Unheralded Biotech With Promising Phase 2 Results [View article]
    ball, you are correct I should have said "randomized" Phase III. Thanks for the correction.
    Anchor
    Jul 29, 2015. 06:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I could have said it better but my article is an investment analysis based upon the following: A biotech with Phase II trails behind it and Phase III trails started and with (any) FDA/EMA approvals is much closer to monetizing its products than a biotech who has none of those things. That's why, with its price right at a 5 year low, I think it is a good risk/reward situation although it could certainly still fail the next test.
    Jul 29, 2015. 11:05 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    john, thanks.
    Anchor
    Jul 29, 2015. 10:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    ale, thanks.
    Anchpr
    Jul 29, 2015. 10:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Credit Markets Price In A Gross Exaggeration Of Peabody's Credit Risk [View article]
    Less the accrued interest due previous owner of about $20 but still a valid point.
    Jul 28, 2015. 07:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cloud Peak Energy - Irrational Bear Pricing, Shares Worth $12-Plus [View article]
    wilibear, thanks,
    Jul 22, 2015. 12:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Anyone have the CUSIP's for the CLD bonds?
    Thanks.
    Jul 22, 2015. 11:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel/Micron: 3D NAND And SSDs About To Explode [View article]
    This is like the movie Groundhog Day. I have heard it all b4 over and over again and from the same people. Just wait, right around the corner is this massive opportunity for MU and INTC. OMG they will dominate like no one ever has. Samsung, Toshiba, et al will be assigned to the Dante's 6th level - heresy. Perhaps we should consider Toshiba's (who invented NAND) recent announcement of 3d NAND production (they have the smallest 2d NAND at 15NM) and Sandisks announcement they will have a 16TB SSD in 2016. And poor Samsung gets no respect even though they were first to produce 3D NAND and come to the battle with $11B plus chip CAPEX. So please, Phred, Russ (where's Tidwell?) spare me your latest MU/INTC obsession. There's no "there" there.
    Best regards,
    Anchor
    Jul 21, 2015. 09:58 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: I Told You To Wait, Now I Am Telling You To Wait Again [View article]
    retired, hang in there it will be going down soon q2 results were pathetic if you read the actual reports. For example Operating Earnings down 25% YoY. The market will figure this out in the next few days. I will have an article written tomorrow though probably won't be published until Friday.
    Thanks for commenting,
    Anchor
    Jul 15, 2015. 08:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: I Told You To Wait, Now I Am Telling You To Wait Again [View article]
    bruce, I disagree I see bk as unfocused but that;s just my opinion. We;ll see what happens over the next 18 months or so.
    Thanks for commenting,
    Anchor
    Jul 15, 2015. 01:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • With Best-In-Class Uranium Explorer Fission About To Merge, NexGen Energy Is Ready To Take Over The Top Spot [View article]
    Great explanation of the process. My only question is there an overhang of product supply vs. demand over the next 5 -10 years?
    Jul 15, 2015. 09:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Big Reasons Why The 'Greek Debt Deal' Is Really A German Trap [View article]
    Michael, right on the money, well done.
    Jul 14, 2015. 06:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: I Told You To Wait, Now I Am Telling You To Wait Again [View article]
    anyguy, agreed.
    Thanks for commenting,
    Anchor
    Jul 14, 2015. 06:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: I Told You To Wait, Now I Am Telling You To Wait Again [View article]
    Roboto, in my opinion Zen will take back market share in PC's and servers that is the main product. But agree they must get it out the door soon. Biggest issue right now is cash if they keep it at $800m or above then they have a good chance. Going below that would be a red flag.
    Thanks for commenting
    Anchor
    Jul 14, 2015. 06:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Greece, Europe: A Deal Or An Ordeal? [View article]
    Ironic Spain and Ireland loaning money to Greece.
    Jul 14, 2015. 11:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment