Manage an investment fund that focuses on under-followed or misunderstood stocks, especially in the small and micro-cap areas. The fund has a strong focus on businesses with "Ft. Knox" balance sheets, large & sustainable free cash flow yields, and management teams motivated to drive shareholder value. Over the past five years, the investment fund has out-performed the S&P500 total return index by over 500 basis points per year, despite an average net cash position of close to 30% or more. We have also provided investment advice to some wealthy families and family offices. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 310-426-2045.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Andreas.
Currently, there are no blog details for Andreas.
Currently, there are no book details for Andreas.
Latest Comments more »
- This idea worked out well: ... on Softchoice Offers Investors 15%+ Free Cash Flow...
- BBW business model is strug... on Build-A-Bear: Trading At 60% Of Book Value But ...
- IBM will eventually earn $2... on "For all its complexity, IBM (IBM +5%) continue...
- Thanks for the article. You... on Beasley Broadcast Group: A Stable 16% Free-Cash...
- thanks for an interesting w... on Analysts International: Everyone Loves A Turnar...
Latest comments on Andreas's Articles