Marijuana Stocks - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- The recent pot stock parabola that broke in March was just a miniature version of the dot com bubble. A new industry is born and people get over excited.
- While a new industry can yield high returns, like every new industry, there are the good companies, the bad and the ugly.
- GW Pharmaceuticals is an example of the good, Vape Holdings the bad, and GrowLife the ugly.
After Bristol Myers' Bydureon Success, The Next Step Is Sustained Release Insulin
- Sustained release drug delivery systems are growing in popularity as patients of various diseases seek to minimize dosage frequency and save on costs especially where needles are involved.
- Diabetes is one of the most diagnosed diseases in the world, with approximately 5.1M deaths associated annually.
- One of the biggest challenges in managing diabetes is compliance on dosing. Some patients find it difficult to adhere to the daily injections.
- Sustained release drug delivery is becoming the answer to the compliance challenge. One sustained release for diabetes is already available in Bydureon, an insulin regulator, but not for insulin itself.
- AntriaBio is developing a basal insulin delivery product called AB101, which aims to cut the frequency of dosing from a daily injection to a weekly injection.
- A New Trial Combining Fabrus And Senseco Technologies May Be Close At Hand
- 3 Approaches To Retinitis Pigmentosa
- An In-Depth Look At 3 Companies Fighting GBM Brain Cancer
- Will Apoptosis Succeed Where Other Cancer Treatments Haven't? Three Companies Trying
- The Fed Walks Into Two Sports Bars: Buffalo Wild Wings And Hooters Redux
- How Cyprus Could Cause Hyperinflation, And How Agriculture Can Save You
- The Business Of Electronic Health Records
- 4 Cancer Treatments On The Way Up
- Better Place Failure Teaches Lessons To EV Investors
- The Cream Of The Gold Crop
- Coffee, Doughnuts, And Soup For Investors Of All Different Tastes
- New Studies Create Buzz Over Bee Plague Antidotes
- Is Holy Grail Of Local Mobile Marketing In Sight?
- Car Charging's Battle Against 'Range Anxiety'
- Will The Sanofi Pompe Paradigm Play Out With Neuralstem And Lou Gehrig's Disease?
- What Do Ron Paul, Northwest Biotherapeutics, And Novartis Have In Common?
- A David In The Chinese Goliath Education Market
- First Merck, Then Bausch And Lomb, Who's Next To Partner With InSite Vision?
- Applying Jim Rogers' Thought To Implant Sciences And The Defense Industry