This user currently has no profile.
Andrei Tratseuski currently works as a Currency Analyst at Forex Club LLC. Andrei was a key speaker at 2011 New York and Dallas Trader's Expo, his work appeared in variety of publication both online and print. Recently Andrei's commentary appeared on WABC Radio, Nasdaq.com, MarketWatch, FXStreet, ForexFactory, DailyMarkets, ForexPros, DailyForex, RttNews, and other top publication. Andrei's analysis extends past Currency market, he often comments on trends in Equity, Treasury, and Commodity Markets.
- Description: Sell side analyst. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold
Forex Club Forex Club is a New York City based broker that is a registered Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA). Our mission as a broker is to help people change their lives for the better. SInce 2005, our mission ...More
has not changed because of the crisis. The crisis has made our mission clearer. We can help you change your life by teaching you a new trade: Forex Trading. You came to this site for a reason; you were curious about trading Forex with us. You have nothing to fear by learning how to trade Forex. You have nothing to lose by learning how to trade Forex. There are infinite opportunities on the Forex Market, making learning it a great decision. We will teach you everything you need to know about trading. We offer trading examples, webinars, video tutorials and much more.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Currency Market likely to consolidate prior to special EU summit tomorrow. Jul 20, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- So you argue that France sh... on S&P Downgrades Were Premature: The Role Of Cred...
- Dear author,I tend to disag... on Why American Express Is A Better Buy Than Visa ...
- Strike,I completely agree w... on Broad U.S. Dollar Weakness Ahead
- Riccaro,Thank you for shame... on Broad U.S. Dollar Weakness Ahead
- Elvin,Precisely. on Swiss Franc Intervention by the SNB May Come Soon