View as an RSS Feed
View Andres Rueda's Articles BY TICKER:
The Forest Oil Corporation Merger: Two Debt Drunks Leaning Against Each Other?
- The merger between Forest Oil and Sabine Oil & Gas buys Forest Oil more time.
- The merger is largely finance-driven, and will combine both companies' credit lines to fund new drilling.
- Both companies are debt-heavy, and the combined entity will likewise be debt-heavy.
Cash Flow At The Pump: Can Getty Realty Corp. Keep Up Its Yield?
- Getty Realty has a solid asset base and low leverage.
- The company has stable cash flows backed by long-term, triple-net leases on most of its properties.
- The company is at an inflection point after its dispute with Lukoil, and appears poised to moderately increase its cash distribution levels.
The New York Times Company - A Hoary Relic, Or Just Overvalued?
- After a string of disastrous acquisitions, the New York Times is financially stable.
- The company is however now priced as a high-growth company, which it is not.
- The company's revenues are persistently flat, with key segments such as advertising continuously eroding.
Teekay LNG Partners, L.P. - Expensive At Current Prices?
- On the short- to medium-term, TGP's cash distribution appears safe.
- Future growth of cash distribution may be limited by TGP's master limited partnership structure.
- TGP continues to pay cash distribution in excess of GAAP-compliant net income.
- Petrobras Argentina SA - Heavily Undervalued, And Worth The Risk?
- Transportadora De Gas Del Sur S.A. - A High-Yielding Gem?
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. - Is This SHIP Seaworthy?
- Has Paragon Shipping Turned A Corner?
- After A Dismal Second Quarter, How Long Can Genco Shipping & Trading Stay Afloat?
- Baltic Trading Ltd. - A Safe Vessel In Which To Ride Out The Drybulk Storm?
- The Compelling Numbers Behind Xinyuan Real Estate's $60 Million Share Buyback
- Post Restructuring, Friendlier Seas For Star Bulk Carriers?
- DryShips: Poised For An Upturn?