View as an RSS Feed
QCR Holdings: This Small Cap Bank Is Undervalued
- Interest rates will normalize as the Federal Reserve winds down on its bond buying program.
- Rising rates should increase QCR Holdings' net interest income.
- QCR Holdings is undervalued relative to its industry and to its own history.
Why I Am Bullish On Priceline: 26% Upside
- Growth in the online travel industry will propel Priceline forward for many years.
- Target price of $1500 in 2015.
- Priceline's biggest risk is the possibility of Google entering the online travel business.
Creating Value At Johnson Controls Through Divestitures
- Investors often identify divestitures with failure.
- Johnson Controls' recent divestiture will create value for shareholders.
- This value creation is both short term and long term.
- This Large Cap Bank Has 26% Upside
- The Bear Case And The Bull Case For Apple: Which Is More Convincing?
- Johnson Controls: 11% Upside Plus Dividends
- Goldman Sachs Is An Outstanding Investment
- Gamestop: Short-Term Gains But Long-Term Concerns
- Why I Like Norfolk Southern Corporation
- JPMorgan Is A Buy
- Why You Should Put More Money Into Foreign Equities
- Why I Like Automatic Data Processing