View Andrew Butter's Articles BY TICKER:
BUBBLEOMIX Says Oil Will Bottom At $60 Brent And Won't See $90 Until 2018: Meanwhile The Saudi's Are Saying 'Thank You Very Much'
- The model that predicted oil would go down to $67 (Brent) says it won't go down much more.
- The model also says it Brent won't see $90 until November 2018.
- Meanwhile the Saudi's will re-drill all their aging oil wells - at half price, as in "Thank you Very Much".
Shale Oil War Breaking News: November Permits Down 40%
- Zero Hedge and Reuters belabor their pet theories about a conspiracy to undermine the U.S. shale oil revolution.
- A more likely theory is that the market took one look at the trend-line 30% a year growth in shale oil production, and ran scared.
- A 40% drop in permits is consistent with estimates for the intensity of new drilling as a function of price.
U.S. Shale Oil Is The New Swing-Producer: Output Forecast To 2020 Will Make Saudi Arabia Very Happy
- Shale oil is totally different from conventional oil - production tracks oil prices lagged one year; new wells get payback in two years and their production is hedged.
- U.S. shale oil production in 2015 will be 6 Million barrels/day up from 4 Million in 2014 -regardless of oil price slump.
- Production will be flat in 2016 if oil prices stay low - which likely they will for four years.
- Saudi Arabia did not engineer the drop in oil prices - likely it was prospects for massive increase in U.S. shale-oil production.
- July 2011 Was A Good Time To Buy Italy's Debt: The Euro Prevails, Get Used To It
- Gold's Flash Crash: Bubbleomix Analysis
- Bubbleomix Says Gold Bottomed On 4th April 2013 And Now It's Headed To $1,800
- Tourism Booms: Why Starwood Bounced Twice As High As The S&P 500 Since March 2009
- Evidence Oil Is In A Bubble
Insider-Traders Of Last Resort: Fed And ECB Will Be Solvent Longer Than Markets Are Irrational
Sep. 18, 2012 • 19 Comments
- Oil And Gold Still Joined At The Hip: Be Wary
- Bubbleomics Says Facebook Fair Value Now Is $33.8
Oil Price Bubbleomics And How It Impacts Exploration And Production Valuations
Jul. 3, 2012 • 13 Comments
- The Oil Bubble Is Popping, But Will It Pop Down To $67?
If JPMorgan Manipulated U.S. Treasury Yields: There Is A Bust Coming
Jun. 5, 2012 • 8 Comments
- Facebook Gravitates To Analysts' Average Of $28: But Which Valuation Is Right?
- If You Can't Value Facebook, Don't Buy The 307 Million Shares They Didn't Sell Friday
- Are The Chinese Selling Gold?
- Facebook Will Always Be No. 2 To Google
- Mark-To-Market: From David Hume To Adam Smith ... From Ludwig Von Mises To Hiroshima
Could U.K. House Prices Go Down Again ... By Another 20%?
Apr. 16, 2012 • 11 Comments
- Now For Something Really Scary: Oil Price Black Swan On The Horizon
- 10-Year U.S. Treasury Is Heading For 6%
- BubbleOmiX Predicts U.S. Employment Will Climb By 5 Million Over Next 18 Months
- Eurozone: Up the Creek Without A Helicopter And Paralyzed By Hyper-Inflation Phobia
- The Gold Price Fundamental In 2012
- Dow Climbs Above 11,800: Did The Roubini Dead Cat Just Wake Up Yowling Again?
- Did Leveraged Interest Rate Swaps Trigger Latest Dive In 10-Year Yield?
U.S. Nominal GDP Growth Headed Towards 0%
Aug. 22, 2011 • 7 Comments
- Market Analysis: Dead Cat Bounce or Flash Crash?
- Oil Price Falling off a Cliff - Like in Sept. 2008?
Where the 10-Year Is Headed Now
Aug. 2, 2011 • 7 Comments
It's a Good Time to Buy Italy's Debt
Jul. 29, 2011 • 11 Comments