Andrew Cherna

View Andrew Cherna's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Longwei Petroleum: The Most Brazen China-Based U.S. Listed RTO To Date [View article]
    Maxsoar aka Kevin Chen was paid $3000 by "private investors" for Longwei research:
    Mar 12, 2013. 05:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Whelp,
    I keep having comments deleted. It's pretty annoying.

Thankfully some people who will remain anonymous have been seeing my posts before they get censored and messaging me encouragingly.

Anyway,
    I'm just curious Kevin, when you say that your friends observed Longwei's facilities, for an hour or two as you said, how many oil tankers did they see enter the facility?

This should clear things up.
    Mar 12, 2013. 05:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Using a simple google search, was able to verify that in Kevin's past profile he does cite having a CFA and also an MBA.
    Feb 23, 2013. 05:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Kevin,

Just wanted to let you know that I had a few spare minutes this afternoon, so I decided, what the heck, why not file a complaint to the CFA charter board about your conduct related to Longwei Petroleum? Can't hurt right?

The fact that you changed your name is outrageous and any excuse you give is a lie.

I am 99% sure you have a CFA, but I can't be sure because, like SOMEONE TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING, you changed your profile information including the name change, AFTER Longwei was exposed as a fraud. Weird coincidence.

I would have been surprised that Seeking Alpha allowed you to do that, before I realized that Seeking Alpha really does not care about publishing articles related to fraudulent companies. So, really, am not surprised in the least.

Have a fantastic day!

Andrew
    Feb 23, 2013. 05:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kandi: Don't Look Now, It's Happening [View article]
    You get what you pay for.

The bulls have a lot lose. I really have nothing to gain. That being said, they can't magically transform this company from a TOTAL, COMPLETE FRAUD, into a legitimate company, no matter how much they wish it so.
    Feb 22, 2013. 04:05 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kandi: Don't Look Now, It's Happening [View article]
    Mr. G,

Your article is pure fluff, as I have said. I am wasting my finger dexterity by responding to your contentless post and article. This entire article and ensuing conversation has done absolutely nothing to contribute to the share price of Kandi, anybody's knowledge of Kandi, or really anything at all. You have merely copy and pasted some press release and offered nothing. There aren't even very many numbers in your article. Calling this article "analysis" would be offensive to the word.

I hope you don't have too much of your net worth tired up in Kandi. Because, there's a really good chance you're going to lose it all.

I feel sorry for you, and all of the rest of the bulls. Sincerely. You direct anger at me, when I am the one speaking truth. This company is a pure sham and the evidence is right in front of your eyes. Yet, you choose to hide in the private forum with Art, confirming your beliefs.

This whole process has been an exercise not of investing, but moreso of human psychology. Obstinance. Irrationality. These things fascinate me, and it is what I see here. Of course, there is all of the juicy fraud stuff with Art and Chang. That stuff is great too.

I used to have respect for writing for Seeking Alpha. Now, I do not. Kandi, Longwei, the list goes on.

Have a nice day Mr. G.
    Feb 22, 2013. 05:29 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kandi: Don't Look Now, It's Happening [View article]
    My attitude is what it is.

It is not easy being essentially the only public bear on a company. The big guys are organizations and do not really respond to comments. I have been treated poorly.

My experience writing for Seeking Alpha has been awful.

The editors pulled one of my articles that was bearish. It was absurd. They sided with guys like Porcari and had no faith to me, even when I had been publishing a lot with them at the time. It was almost as if Seeking Alpha had never bothered to read any of their own articles.

Seeking Alpha publishes a lot of bad articles.

It is fun having all of this as a public record. I do enjoy that.
    Feb 22, 2013. 05:21 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kandi: Don't Look Now, It's Happening [View article]
    Kandi is a fraud. The more it gets pumped, the more I laugh. Seeking Alpha really ought to be ashamed of themselves. They let Kevin Chen publish a bullish article on Longwei and then a week later it gets delisted. You all keep calling me names and shooting the messenger. Ignore reality. It always works. Funny how the 22 year old is the mature one. Well, not really funny. Just, sad.

Hard to deny the facts that have been put out there by GEO and ShareSleuth. Somehow, you guys have turned denial into an "Art."

Goodbye friends.
    Feb 21, 2013. 09:51 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kandi: Don't Look Now, It's Happening [View article]
    Can't wait for all the bulls tomorrow:

"Great article, so much good knowledge to be had here."

"Those ShareSleuth guys are CROOKS. They are just SHORT because they want to STEAL my PROFITS."

"GEO is WRONG. I'm going to go buy me some Longwei Petroleum stock now. While I'm at it I'm going to leverage up on some more Kandi stock."

I filed an official SEC complaint a few weeks ago. I know that it's not going to do anything, but, this stock is just so under the radar and for whatever reason Seeking Alpha continues to allow people to publish trash like this. So, I went ahead and filed the complaint. Made me feel real patriotic inside. I know GEO probably has also filed one, but, it just made me feel a bit better about this whole charade. It only took about 15 minutes to the government's credit. Not too difficult. And, seeing as Art has such a glorious history, I figured it really couldn't hurt.

Anything else that I have to add? Not really. I would recommend shorting this company at $4 along with GEO who already has done so if there were shares available to short.

I was going to include a link to some more evidence. But, then I realized, what a complete waste of time. Someone investing in Kandi is not going to be persuaded by evidence. Or reason. No, none of that stuff is going to work. The only thing that is going to work is reality. And, that will set in eventually.

I would really like to see this company bid up in a large fashion. Art, my dear friend, if you can coordinate some sort of timed buying efforts on the private forum, that'd be great. Because, that way, this company could get some more exposure. KNDI longs are lucky that this "company" hasn't been sniffed out by people with more resources. So far it looks like GEO is most of the short interest with maybe some retail. Entire outstanding short is a measly $2 million as of 1/31/13.

I stopped writing for SA for a number of reasons, one of which was the fact that they continue to allow people to publish articles which are nothing more than poorly researched pump jobs. Nothing in this article responds to any of the allegations made by GEO and ShareSleuth. This article is pure fluff.

I can't wait for my angry responses about how stupid I am and all of that other stuff. Gotta love people.
    Feb 21, 2013. 03:12 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Cream Of The Gold Crop [View article]
    It is amazing how many people do not understand the concept of dollar inflation as it relates to gold.

Good article. Too bad most people who need to read it, won't.
    Feb 6, 2013. 11:20 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Phantom Shareholders At Kandi Technologies And Disclosure Issues At Guanwei - Part II [View article]
    Hey Art,
    Those are Coco's. Too funny. It would be too much to ask for Kandi's own investor relations to answer their E-mails huh? Why don't you answer Mr. Carey's questions?

And just because you and the other bulls bullied Seeking Alpha into taking down one of my articles, doesn't take away any credibility from me. It takes away credibility from Seeking Alpha for publishing all of your and the other bull's garbage. The facts are on my side. You and Kandi have been exposed.
    Jan 7, 2013. 02:38 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The only strategy to play Kandi in my opinion is bearish options as many months out as possible to hopefully let the bottom fall out in time for your position to be profitable.
    Jan 7, 2013. 09:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Totally agree 100%. The writing is on the wall. I think the destruction of LPH will snowball into Kandi. The public/ market has been wayyy behind on this one.

Unfortunately, I can't get my hands on any shares to sell short. Can't say that's surprising given the state of the company.

Just for laughs I sent an E-mail to Kandi's Investor relations department the other day in addition to calling their listed US number trying to buy one of their electric cars. On the phone I was directed to send an email to IR. Send the email, of course I haven't gotten a response in over a week. You'd think they'd be eager to sell me a car right?

What is perhaps the most comical thing about Kandi is their website. They have all of their cars listed for people to browse. However, there are no dealerships listed. They don't give you any way to buy the cars! I basically just confirmed on my own what GEO had already done.

The only information about buying a Kandi car is listed in the "investor relations" section. Pretty telling about whom they are trying to give information on their website, is it not?

For future reference, I have bookmarked sharesleuth.com and will consider paying for a subscription to GEO as they seem to do fabulous research.
    Jan 4, 2013. 09:29 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is USANA Health Sciences A Better Short Than Herbalife? [View article]
    Great article and checked out the blog, very informative. Is she going down soon?
    Dec 27, 2012. 12:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyzing Ackman's Herbalife Pyramid Claim [View article]
    "So the clubs first and foremost can't be retail establishments...
    They can't know it has anything to do with Herbalife. So the windows are blocked, or you can have no reference or - you can have no reference where somebody walking by will know it is Herbalife." - John DeSimone

It is relevant in the sense that it speaks to the the credibility or lack thereof of both this author and Herbalife. The author defended the nutrition clubs. Herbalife was deceptive about the purpose of the nutrition clubs.

The really important question you have to ask is will Herbalife be able to continue recruiting members at the same rate they have for the past 20+ years?

Dec 25, 2012. 08:54 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment