View as an RSS Feed
- Time For A Few More Bear Call Spreads (SPY)?
The Only Way To Successfully Use Options Over The Long Term
on Fri, Dec 21, 2012 • 18 Comments
- The Foundation Of Options Trading
- December Options Expiration Week Is Upon Us
Why I Sell Options To The Speculative Crowd
on Mon, Dec 17, 2012 • 14 Comments
Short-Term Reversion To The Mean Underway?
on Fri, Dec 14, 2012 • 2 Comments
- Was Wednesday The Bernanke Top?
- The Beauty Of Credit Spreads
- Doin' It Gangnam Style
- Weekend Market Stance And Quick Options Primer
- The Market Is At A Short-Term Pivotal Point
- Some Investors Will Never Understand... And That's Okay
- Stop Guessing And Learn The Statistical Way To Invest
- Russell 2000 Hits Short-Term Extreme... Again
- When Trading Options Uses Probabilities To Your Advantage
- The Market Is Screaming Short-Term Overbought
- How To Choose Your Own Probability Of Success
- A Few Interesting Statistics That Suggest A Pullback
- Traders Rejoice? Nope
Allow Yourself A Margin For Error: Trade Credit Spreads
on Thu, Feb 9, 2012 • 7 Comments
- The Grind Higher Continues ... For Now
- How Long Can We Teeter On The Edge?
- The Ongoing Frustrations Of The Options Industry
- A Statistical Approach To Outperforming The Market
- Bold Enough To Call A Top? A Look At The Major Indices
- All It Takes Is One Bad Trade
- The Rally That Never Stops
- Overview: On the Eve of Options Expiration
- Up, Up And Away? Not If History Has A Say
- Was Tuesday The Top?
- Probability Of A Short-Term Downside Move Just Increased
- Ignore The Noise: Trade Strategies Based Off Probabilities