Andrew Crowder

View Andrew Crowder's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Short-Term, High-Probability Mean-Reversion Strategy: SPY Still Trading in a Tight Range Bound Fashion [View article]
    I do follow silver and per your request I have decided to add it to my ETF list. The bid/ask spread looks very good so it is an appropriate addition to my strategy.

At the moment it looks "very overbought", at least over the short-term. Email me at my crowderoptions email if you have any additional questions.

Kindest.
    Apr 9, 2011. 01:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Nickoo,

I am not betting against the current trend. If you read my daily articles (here or on my website) you will quickly realize that I am only trading short-term extremes in the market. Short-term being the key phrase. This has worked extremely well for me for years and should continue to do so with a disciplined, patient approach.
    Apr 8, 2011. 03:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Short-Term, High-Probability Mean-Reversion Indicator: Gold, Oil and Natural Gas Move Into Short-Term Extremes [View article]
    I choose not to use GAZ because of the volume. UNG has a much higher volume therefore the bid/ask spread is much tighter.
    Mar 28, 2011. 09:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Options Strategy: Up 28.0% Since Inception [View article]
    For some reason my third-party independent monitoring service has yet to update my performance chart or the stats.
    Mar 22, 2011. 11:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short-Term, High-Probability Mean-Reversion Indicator: EFA Trade Still in Play [View article]
    I would say no. However, I do not follow JTX and FRZ enough to say with conviction whether or not this is the case.
    Mar 22, 2011. 10:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short-Term, High Probability Mean Reversion Indicator: The EFA Trade [View article]
    Thanks George. Well stated.
    Mar 17, 2011. 09:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short-Term High-Probability, Mean Reversion Indicator: Oil and Gold Hit Overbought Extremes [View article]
    It is actually a combination. I use TA to find an exit price, but I also consider the current price action. Vague, I know. I should probably write a more in-depth article about your question.
    Mar 13, 2011. 10:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short-Term, High-Probability Mean Reversion Indicator: Performance Speaks for Itself [View article]
    There actually is a independent scorekeeper named collective2.com. You can access the link on my site or directly from their site. Hope this helps. Remember, encourage, not discourage.
    Mar 13, 2011. 08:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you so much for the kind words. The response has been overwhelming. I am just glad that some of you are able to use my indicators/thoughts for your trading endeavors. Kindest.
    Feb 23, 2011. 09:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will There Be a Short-Term Reprieve for the Market? [View article]
    Cyrus,

If you read my article you will quickly discover that I am speaking of a short-term reprieve lasting 1-3 days. This is what my High Probability, Mean-Reversion indicator follows.
    Feb 14, 2011. 09:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Will There Be a Short-Term Reprieve for the Market? [View article]
    Remember, I am speaking about a short-term (1-3 days) reprieve. Nothing more.
    Feb 14, 2011. 09:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • ETF Trading Strategy: Patience Pays [View article]
    Hmm, I will have to check the feedburner status. I have never had a problem before. By the way, thanks for the kind words.
    Feb 3, 2011. 01:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • USO Trade Success, Strategy Up 22.5% [View article]
    Allen,

I am glad I could be of help. Congratulations on the trade. Keep an eye on the close of the 1/3 gap. The high the day before was $54.62. Kindest.
    Jan 28, 2011. 08:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • USO Trade Success, Strategy Up 22.5% [View article]
    I am as well, at least until another short-term extreme is signaled. Kindest.
    Jan 28, 2011. 07:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • USO Trade Success, Strategy Up 22.5% [View article]
    Yes, for a nice profit. You can see the trades for the High-Probability, Mean-Reversion strategy here: high-probability-etf.c...

I hope this helps. Do not hesitate to email me if you have any additional questions.

Kindest.