Andrew Crowder

View Andrew Crowder's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Short-Term, High-Probability Mean-Reversion Indicator: Semiconductors and Retail Overbought [View article]
    TZA actually went up 2.95% today and the small-cap ETF, IWM, was up only 0.95%. You have to look at the percentages. Kindest.
    Nov 23 06:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Ha. I guess I have Turkey on my mind. I meant to say day after options expiration. Nevertheless, I think today once again proved just how valuable the High-Probability, Mean-Reversion is over the short-term. Remember, it is a short-term indicator.
    Nov 23 05:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short-Term, High-Probability Mean Reversion Indicator: Weakness After Options Expiration? [View article]
    The number next to the ETF is the current short-term reading of the High-Probability, Mean-Reversion Indicator that I use. If it is in an extreme state I will also add the current Wilder RSI (2). I hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to email me or write in the comments section here if you have any further questions, comments or suggestions. Kindest.
    Nov 21 06:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short-Term, High-Probability Mean Reversion Indicator. Energy Very Overbought [View article]
    Thank you again for all of the kind words. It is always a pleasure to hear that my hard work doesn't go unnoticed. It is what keeps me going. Thanks again!
    Nov 19 05:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short-Term, High-Probability Mean Reversion Indicator: High Probability of a Short-Term Bounce [View article]
    TZA which is the Small Cap Bear 3x ETF was currently overbought. For the bearish ETF to be overbought it means that the small cap sector that makes up the ETF must have sold hard for several days. Typically, when a short-term overbought reading occurs a short-term sell-off occurs which is exactly what has occurred. I hope this helps and please do not hesitate to email me at my website or here for any further questions. Kindest.
    Nov 18 11:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short-Term, High-Probability Mean Reversion Indicator: SMH, QQQQ, and QLD Reach Extreme State [View article]
    I just trade what I see in the numbers I post. I can't rely on noise to make trades. It is a pure guessing game and I like to have Mr. Probability on my side when I make any trade. Please do not hesitate to email me or post here with any further questions. Kindest.
    Oct 29 01:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    It is all about probabilities with any trading system. I am not the biggest fan of technical analysis for intermediate to long-term trades, but I think it is far superior over the short-term. Buy an sell can be appropriate in diversifying a portfolio. However, I look at strategies, much like stocks, diversification is key. I like to use various strategies in my portfolio and the high-probability, mean-reversion is my favorite and most successful over the long-term. Furthermore, it is very simple and easy to integrate into any portfolio. I hope this helps to clarify a few things. Kindest.
    Oct 29 01:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short-Term, High-Probability Mean Reversion Indicator [View article]
    Aw,

Thanks for the support. Come over and visit my blog if you get a chance. Comments and trading ideas a re more than welcome there. I hope more profits will come your way soon. Kindest.
    Oct 27 11:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short-Term, High-Probability Mean Reversion Indicator [View article]
    Seth,

Great question. I do trade myself. I trade for clients as well. I love to trade options and I thought this would be the best way to help others as options are a wonderful device to use in any portfolio. The possibilities are endless. I hope this helps. Kindest.
    Oct 22 12:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Movements Before and After Fed Meetings [View instapost]
    I am with you Phil. Add the close of the 5/13 gap today and the S&P and www.crowderoptions.com.../
    Sep 21 02:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment