View as an RSS Feed
View Andrew Horowitz's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, AAPL, ALGT, ALTR, AMGN, AMZN, AN, APKT, ARO, ASIA, ATW, AXP, BAC, BEXP, BX, C, CAM, CAT, CBST, CMCSA, CMG, CNX, COF, COGN, CPRT, CROX, CTAS, DBA, DBC, DIA, DISCA, DLM, DNDN, DUG, EBAY, EU, EWZ, FAA, FLIR, FMCC, FMCN, FXE, GLD, GS, GTRC, ITA, ITB, JOY, LEH, LULU, MELI, MER, MS, NEM, POT, PWER, QCOM, RAX, REDF, RTH, SAFM, SCHW, SHLD, SINA, SKX, SLV, SPY, STJ, TBT, TXN, UDN, UNG, USO, V, VECO, WMT, WYNN, XHB, XLF, XLY, XRT, ZUMZ
Did the Fed Make the Right Move?
on Dec. 14, 2010 • Comment!
Wholesale Inventories Jump: Good News or Warning?
on Dec. 9, 2010 • 5 Comments
Employment Report: What Happened?
on Dec. 5, 2010 • 3 Comments
- A Look at Stocks With the Highest Short Interest
- Acme Packet: A Good Fit for Cisco
- Fear Amid Bailouts Leads to No Joy in Euro Banks
Charting Economic Releases: Wednesday's Mixed Results
on Nov. 17, 2010 • Comment!
- As Concerns in Europe Grow, We Remain Short
- Retailers Betting Big on a Robust Consumer
- Why We Are Short the Euro
- Sina's Strategy Is Working, Sees Explosive Growth
- No Inflation? Someone's Fibbing: Yield Curve Steepens, Euro CDS Spreads Climb
Charting the Employment Situation
on Nov. 4, 2010 • Comment!
Income and Spending Downturn: Bump in the Road or a Crater?
on Nov. 1, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Brigham Exploration: Little Known, Big Potential
Existing Home Sales Data: The South Will Rise Again!
on Oct. 26, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Discovery Communications: Still a Strong Buy
Pontificating Fed Speakers Helped Shape Investor Expectations
on Oct. 18, 2010 • Comment!
- Merger Mania: Busiest Quarter in 2 Years
- Weekly Commitment of Traders Report Shows Huge Reversal
The Economy in Charts: Confidence Slips, Inventory-to-Sales Rises, Europe Is Worrisome
on Sep. 20, 2010 • 2 Comments
Retail Sales: Where Are the Hotspots?
on Sep. 15, 2010 • Comment!
Magical Monday, Terrible Tuesday?
on Sep. 13, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Focus Media: Plenty of Upside Potential
Continued Market Strength or September Weakness?
on Sep. 3, 2010 • 11 Comments
Art Cashin: ISM May Be Revised Down
on Sep. 2, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Will Markets Defy 'Normal' September Logic?
- Week in Review: Amnesia and Deja Vu at the Same Time
- Take II: New Home Sales Awful; Home Builders Are Rallying
Have You Seen U.S. CDS Risk Lately?
on Aug. 19, 2010 • 6 Comments
Rise in Initial Claims: What Happened to the Obama Jobs Agenda?
on Aug. 19, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Bond Bubble? Perhaps