This user currently has no profile.
Andrew Kerr is the former head of equity research for SADIF Investment Analytics, a start-up independent investment research company based in Portugal. He currently works for a Big 4 Accounting firm in New York City.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
SADIF Investment Analytics SADIF Investment Analytics, part of Marques-Mendes & Associates, offers independent equity research tools and reports enabling individual investors and institutions to make better informed investment decisions. What sets SADIF (STP Analytics for Decisions in Investment and Finance) apart from other investment ...More
analytics solution providers is our core platform specialized in the decision-making process. We believe that through specializing in this area, we are able to better guarantee consistency, innovation and efficiency. While other companies offer tools that may be used in specific individual stages of decision making, our platform is designed to offer assistance at all stages of the investment decision process. SADIF's offerings can be divided into two sections – products and services. Currently our offerings revolve primarily around our StockMarks stock rating service, which analyzes the long term investment-attractiveness of stocks. We also offer seminars and courses through our SADIF Academy. We are in the final stages of development of a number of other products and tools for Straight Through Processing (STP) investing designed to assist investors in making informed decisions regarding their investments. Our solutions are available both on a subscription basis for institutions/individuals and as licensing opportunities for businesses.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Two things: 1. This was not... on The Microsoft Surface Pro Launch Debacle Proves...
- Do you have the smallest sc... on The Microsoft Surface Pro Launch Debacle Proves...
- Component cost is lower on ... on What Will Happen When The Surface Pro Isn't The...
- Google did the right thing ... on What Will Happen When The Surface Pro Isn't The...
- Lack of movement in share p... on Is Microsoft The Ultimate Value Trap?
Latest comments on Andrew Kerr's Articles