I'm a high stakes poker player and investor. Currently I spend most of my time in Macau. My style is to look for "the nuts" a poker term for the best poker hand. When I find the stock market "nuts" I go what any poker player would do I go allin. I have been allin on margin several thousand shares of apple since it traded in the 200s after making a trip to China and realizing how popular the iphone would be there. I now live in China.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Andrew Ling.
Currently, there are no blog details for Andrew Ling.
Currently, there are no book details for Andrew Ling.
Latest Comments more »
- Quite a poorly written arti... on Buying Opportunity: Apple Will Miss Fourth Quar...
- Are you attempting to specu... on Speculating On Apple Offers Big Rewards
- The problem with taking you... on Apple: Take The Money And Run (Part 2)
- Msft is likely to treat Nok... on Nokia, An Intelligent Investor's Contrarian Play
- Funny how with the name of ... on The Whisper Number Impact: Earnings Preview For...
Latest comments on Andrew's Articles