This user currently has no profile.
I'm a high stakes poker player and investor. Currently I spend most of my time in Macau. My style is to look for "the nuts" a poker term for the best poker hand. When I find the stock market "nuts" I go what any poker player would do I go allin. I have been allin on margin several thousand shares of apple since it traded in the 200s after making a trip to China and realizing how popular the iphone would be there. I now live in China.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Quite a poorly written arti... on Buying Opportunity: Apple Will Miss Fourth Quar...
- Are you attempting to specu... on Speculating On Apple Offers Big Rewards
- The problem with taking you... on Apple: Take The Money And Run (Part 2)
- Msft is likely to treat Nok... on Nokia, An Intelligent Investor's Contrarian Play
- Funny how with the name of ... on The Whisper Number Impact: Earnings Preview For...
Latest comments on Andrew's Articles