I was a business major and now I am a law student. Generally I am a value investor. I just like to analyze businesses.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Andrew Noland.
Currently, there are no book details for Andrew Noland.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
RWC is cheap based on its assets and earnings potential. As long as the company can SELL ITS PRODUCT! Should be worth much more. Nov 15, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- thanks wrynot that made me ... on David Einhorn’s Greenlight Capital took a...
- I would hardly call 0.5% &q... on Green Mountain: Starbucks Deal Hides Poor Report
- Potentially repeats itself ... on Barnes & Noble (BKS) gains 1.2% in premarke...
- It is not the tax aspect- t... on BlackBerry: Shorting The Box Is Bullish
- Good article and I agree. A... on BlackBerry: Shorting The Box Is Bullish
Latest comments on Andrew Noland's Articles