- Intel Vs. ARM: Who Will Win The Mobile Game?
- Intel's New Architecture Challenges AMD's Graphics Lead
- HAMR Will Make Seagate One Of The Best Tech Plays With Significant Upside
- Intel Will Regain Lead With Processors Beyond 22 Nanometer
- With SDN, Cisco Will Unlock Value Of Installed Hardware Worth $180 Billion
Andy Batts is a seasoned trader as well as an investor in the financial markets. He has a University degree in Economics with Statistics and Mathematics. In the past ten years he got actively involved in trading ETFs, Stocks, Gold, Crude and Forex, apart from occasional participation in the real estate market.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Forex, Gold, Options, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Andy Batts.
Currently, there are no book details for Andy Batts.
Latest Comments more »
- Ashraf,After spending more ... on Intel Vs. ARM: Who Will Win The Mobile Game?
- lol... I've my reasons that... on Intel's New Architecture Challenges AMD's Graph...
- Agreed! hUMA is like placin... on Intel's New Architecture Challenges AMD's Graph...
- I'm planning a short on AMD... on Intel's New Architecture Challenges AMD's Graph...
- Intel vs. Intel! Sounds goo... on Intel: Will Atom Really Cannibalize Core?
Latest comments on Andy's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »