- Advanced Micro Devices' Strategic Partnership With ARM Holdings: Negative Implications For Intel?
- Intel Vs. ARM: Who Will Win The Mobile Game?
- Intel's New Architecture Challenges AMD's Graphics Lead
- HAMR Will Make Seagate One Of The Best Tech Plays With Significant Upside
- Intel Will Regain Lead With Processors Beyond 22 Nanometer
Andy Batts is a seasoned trader as well as an investor in the financial markets. He has a University degree in Economics with Statistics and Mathematics. In the past ten years he got actively involved in trading ETFs, Stocks, Gold, Crude and Forex, apart from occasional participation in the real estate market.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Forex, Gold, Options, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Andy Batts.
Currently, there are no book details for Andy Batts.
Latest Comments more »
- Yes you're my friend! Don't... on Intel Vs. ARM: Who Will Win The Mobile Game?
- Couple of days below 200 DM... on Intel Vs. ARM: Who Will Win The Mobile Game?
- A trader who doesn't respec... on Intel Vs. ARM: Who Will Win The Mobile Game?
- Today I sold my entire Inte... on ARM's Latest Cortex A12 Enables Mid-Range Smart...
- When I said the next stop i... on Intel Vs. ARM: Who Will Win The Mobile Game?
Latest comments on Andy's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »