Andy Batts

View Andy Batts' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Update: Cynosure's PicoSure System Bags FDA Approval [View article]
    Agreed. The company is undervalued. Thank you.
    Aug 27 02:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Abbott To Develop Portable Blood Tests For Concussions [View article]
    Sure I will. Thanks.
    Aug 21 12:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Abbott To Develop Portable Blood Tests For Concussions [View article]
    Hi Minutemen, I appreciate your comment. Abbott may find out brain-specific proteins, so don't be disappointed. Thank you for the insight.
    Aug 21 12:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: NxStage Medical Earnings [View article]
    Hi WalkTheTalk, I believe NXTM's sales growth is definitely sustainable, but as you rightly pointed out, they might not reduce their expense in near future. And that's the real cause of worry, as it may result in not being profitable for a longer period of time than the general expectation on The Street. Oh yes, Fresenius or DaVita may acquire the company any time. Thank you.
    Aug 13 01:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: DexCom Earnings [View article]
    Entirely possible. Thanks.
    Aug 8 01:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Johnson & Johnson's Power Morcellator Recall Could Result In Further Pullback [View article]
    Absolutely. Thanks for the comment.
    Aug 7 01:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Triumph Group Earnings [View article]
    Hi, I believe that above $50 TGI isn't a safe bet for new investors. At $50 or below, TGI would be a deep value investment for long-term growth oriented players. Those who are already invested in the company should add to their position only at $50 or below, which I believe the stock is slowly approaching. Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it.
    Aug 6 02:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does The Launch Of Android Wear Make Google's Valuation Attractive? [View article]
    Hi GaryDMN,

Yes I think so. On wearables they will monetize content with voice ads like radio and mini display ads. Video ads in the form of mini audiovisuals are the future of ads on wearables.

Thanks.
    Jul 23 01:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Johnson & Johnson: Valuation Not Attractive Despite Impressive Strategic Alliance [View article]
    "I am now in to my 24th year of owning JNJ, having acquired it in 1990." Why don't you understand that the article is not for you? Hey long-term investors, I never recommend you to sell. I only said, JNJ is overvalued at the current price, market believes it or not. It may continue to climb, but that doesn't mean it's not overvalued. Haven't you ever seen this kind of things in the past? And hasn't JNJ corrected ever in the last 24 years?

The stock needs a trigger to correct, and I believe the recent negative news-flow may act as such. A 20% correction from here would provide a great price point to be in.
    Jul 4 12:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • UBI To Drive CalAmp's Growth: Correction Offers Excellent Buying Opportunity [View article]
    You're welcome Erjune. Thanks for the compliment.
    Jun 13 01:49 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Very exciting indeed! Thank you.
    Jun 12 05:50 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Should You Buy DexCom After The Meteoric Rise? [View article]
    Hi cowboysteven,

This is of course a decent buying opportunity... but the caveat is DXCM could be a laggard this year... along with many other healthcare and related stocks.

Andy
    May 8 10:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qiagen: Why I Prefer Waiting On The Sidelines [View article]
    Of course it makes sense, but I am not sure how is it possible for QGEN "to become a leader in next-generation bioinformatics?" I mean I am not entirely comfortable with the company's track record. Thank you.
    Apr 16 04:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qiagen: Why I Prefer Waiting On The Sidelines [View article]
    Thank you Dr. Joseph Haluska for the compliment. I agree with Welju Grouv, Qiagen could be a perfect fit for Abbott and Roche, apart from BDX, ILMN and DHR. DXCM looks interesting once the correction is over. http://seekingalpha.co...
    Apr 16 04:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CircuLite Boosts HeartWare's Fundamentals But What About Profit? [View article]
    Robert,

For the sake of transparency, I think readers should know what you and I discussed offline.

Start of Offline Discussion

Robert:

Hi Andy,

I just wish to say that I receive many comments on my articles, many debating what I might have said or omitted to say. I find the Seeking Alpha site a cut above the rest and I always try to keep any debate on my articles constructive, positive, and polite.

Please do not accuse me of attempting to, “misguide readers by providing readers with irrelevant links”, when you are not prepared to state why the information in the links is not relevant to what I have said.

Please do provide support for adverse claims or preferably do not make them, otherwise you are likely to be challenged by other readers. I would be happy to continue a debate about the relative merits of C-Pulse and Synergy, and the extent to which they are competitors, but only in a constructive manner.

Kind regards, Robert

Andy:

Hi,

"I find the Seeking Alpha site a cut above the rest and I always try to keep any debate on my articles constructive, positive, and polite."

I agree, your comments are polite but the problem is your comments are offensive that is wrapped in your so called politeness.

"Please do not accuse me of attempting to promote Sunshine Heart when in fact I am just pointing out content in your article that might misguide readers about Sunshine Heart C-Pulse."

I do believe that I have not said anything in my article that might misguide my readers about Sunshine Heart C-Pulse. I also believe that my readers are intelligent and well informed. They often contact me for their financial decision and some of them are reputable biotech IR people who are in touch with me on a regular basis.

"... when you are not prepared to state why the information in the links is not relevant to what I have said."

I stated categorically why your links are irrelevant in the context of my article. Let me repeat that I stated categorically why your links are irrelevant... I think my readers are intelligent enough to understand what I said. FYI, I decided initially to ignore your comment, but some of my readers requested me to offer a reply. They felt that your comment would misguide less informed people, that is why I finally decided to reply.

Regards,