Andy Batts

View Andy Batts' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Osiris Focuses On Biosurgery After Selling Prochymal, Stock Attractively Valued [View article]
    Look at OSIR's historical (ttm) multiples. In the last one year OSIR traded between 15x and 45x. The average is 30x, which I believe is also possible, given its compelling fundamentals. How do you arrive at 5x? OSIR will never fall below 20x.

The PS curve is showing a bullish trend since mid-2012. That's why I said that the street believes that OSIR should be valued in light of the opportunities that lie ahead of it.
    Dec 3, 2013. 11:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The sell-off is news based. I had no plans to buy the stock but at $15 it's really mouth watering valuation. I've bought heavily today.
    Dec 3, 2013. 02:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You're right. OSIR is a high beta stock with huge volatility. The recent top was a result of fierce short covering. That's why the stock didn't stay at the top for long. I used "upside left" for this reason. I believe the next up move will be sustainable. Thanks for your comment.
    Dec 3, 2013. 12:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cynosure: The Stock Is Cheap, The Story Is Compelling [View article]
    You're welcome Scate1960.
    Nov 29, 2013. 11:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cynosure: The Stock Is Cheap, The Story Is Compelling [View article]
    Yes, you're right. The uptrend is likely to continue.
    Nov 29, 2013. 04:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Syneron: Undervalued In A High Growth Industry [View article]
    I don't think ELOS would be an acquisition target. However, it could acquire SLTM or ZLTQ or something like that. Israel-based, no problem.... most of its operations are US-based.
    Nov 29, 2013. 04:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Syneron: Undervalued In A High Growth Industry [View article]
    Yes Mike I know and I believe they are more mature now. This time the market condition is different too, right?

Wrong Market + Right Combination = 0
    Right Market + Wrong Combination = 0
    Right Market + Right Combination = 1

0<=Probability<=1

Thanks for your comment!
    Nov 29, 2013. 04:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Align Technology: Buy This Orthodontics Pioneer In The Corrective Phase [View article]
    Hi Alive9Well, you're welcome. I appreciate your comment.
    Nov 21, 2013. 03:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GW Pharma: Capitalizing On Cannabis Science [View article]
    Excellent idea! Thanks.
    Nov 11, 2013. 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Abiomed: An Excellent Opportunity For Growth Seeking Investors [View article]
    You're welcome. Your comment is much appreciated. Thank you.
    Nov 11, 2013. 02:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Booming Vacation Ownership Industry To Lift Marriott Vacations Significantly [View article]
    Hi,

Thanks for your comment. Is VAC really a new company? I don't think so. It was spun off from MAR, the pioneer of vacation ownership. So you're not comparing apples vs. oranges.
    Oct 25, 2013. 03:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Orthofix Is Grossly Undervalued And Worth Looking Into [View article]
    Quite natural OFIX is significantly under 200 DMA as it dropped like a rock. However, it's a conviction-buy to me. So technicals are not so relevant right now. Thanks!
    Oct 23, 2013. 01:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Orthofix Is Grossly Undervalued And Worth Looking Into [View article]
    Thanks for your comment. "In the mean time, it is foolish to make any recommendation on the shares because there is no basis for doing so if you cannot rely on the financial information they have reported." You said it. And I said whatever I had to say!
    Oct 22, 2013. 03:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Auxilium Looks Dirt-Cheap With Xiaflex Set To Drive Top-Line [View article]
    Thanks for your insight. I am planning to write an article on BSTC. Please stay tuned.
    Aug 30, 2013. 01:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Insmed: A Respiratory Medicine Stock With Upcoming Catalysts [View article]
    Hi HB!

Thanks for your insight. I understand why you're neutral on the stock, maybe your concerns are valid too. Despite that, I believe the company will have a huge market in respiratory medicines and that should propel the stock higher.

Sincerely,