View Andy Kern's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- ADP Is a Proxy for Unemployment Projections
- Texas Instruments' Steep Uphill Battle
- Can Amazon Produce 19.2% Growth over the Next 12-Month Period?
- With Declining Store Growth, Can Walgreens Meet Its Required Business Performance?
- The Buffett Philosophy: On Display Once Again
- Berkshire Hathaway Makes History (Twice)
- Is Verizon More Likely to Meet Its RBP than AT&T?
Growth Stock RBP Probability Spread Returns to Normal
Oct. 12, 2009 • Comment!
- Amazon: Continued Growth and High RBP Probability
- RBP Probability Sensitivity Analysis: Changes in Stock Price
RBP Probabilities: Value Stocks vs. Growth Stocks
Sep. 21, 2009 • Comment!
- Coke vs. Pepsi: An RBP Perspective
- Estee Lauder: Declining Sales Lowers RBP Probability
A Different Way to Look at Future Performance
Aug. 27, 2009 • Comment!
DJ RBP U.S. Large-Cap Leading 30 vs. Lagging 30 Indexes: Year to Date Performance
Aug. 20, 2009 • Comment!
- Express Scripts: Betting on Healthcare Reform
- Cash for Clunkers: 100% Insanity
- What Does RBP Probability Tell Us?
- Whole Foods Market: Recession Puts a Damper on Growth Strategy
- Why I Think eBay Is Overpriced
- Q2 Earnings Season: What to Expect from the Big Names
- Hershey Benefits from Trade-Down, But Sets the 'Bar' High for Future Growth
- Verizon: Solid Performance Unrewarded by Chaotic Market
Dow Jones RBP Large-Cap 130/30 Index Strategy Is Working
Jun. 22, 2009 • Comment!
- FedEx Fails to Meet Required Business Performance
- Can Kraft Foods Meet Its Required Business Performance in a Weak Economy?
- How Many Packages Must FedEx Ship to Justify Its Stock Price?
- Schlumberger, Halliburton Are Currently Attractive
- Wal-Mart's Required Business Performance Deceptively Low?
How Interest Rates Impact Cash Flow Analysis
May 14, 2009 • Comment!
- Buffett Was Wrong About Our National Debt Problem
- GM Is Cheap for a Reason