My career has been spent working in the financial, retail and technology sectors. I am in the process of pursuing an MBA, following an undergraduate mathematics and finance degree. My financial background has allowed me to successfully manage my own investment and retirement portfolio for the last 10 years. My goal is to be financially free in the next 10 to 15 years through effective saving and astute investing. You can read more about me, my investing philosophy and my current US portfolio at my blog Saving to Invest (http://www.savingtoinvest.com/).
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: ETFs, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Andy Singh.
Saving to Invest Financial Freedom sooner rather than later. Follow my journey and join me in making a few bucks along the way.
Currently, there are no book details for Andy Singh.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Thinking of buying some bank stocks as housing market improves and loan books get better Any ideas? Sep 10, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- I've been trading SPXU (the... on Trading SPXU And UPRO: 3 Terms Leveraged ETF Tr...
- Very few are immune from in... on Investments That Profit From Inflation
- Thanks for all the comments... on Ten Quality Dividend Stocks for 2011
- Hey – if you find a trend t... on How to Cash In on Visa and Mastercard
- Great analysis here. As a f... on Finding the Best Online Broker for Penny Stocks...