View as an RSS Feed
A Closer Look At RGS Energy's Acquisition
- 2014 solar power installations are neck-and-neck with natural gas installations.
- RGS Energy will not necessarily be affected by a slowdown in Oahu residential solar.
- I recommend waiting for the Q2 earnings release before buying RGS Energy.
Why The Plunge For RGS Energy?
- Factors contributing to RGSE's decline are analyzed.
- There is not enough public information to judge a recent acquisition.
- Positive EBITDA was not achieved in Q4, possibly due to weather.
- However, tremendous solar growth is expected in 2014.
- A Hidden Gem In The Solar Industry?